Chapter 5: Optimus's Escape

Megatron's Perspective 

                      I was walking around the autobot base proudly, knowing that the Autobots were finally destroyed. However, I didn't see Optimus in that fight. I looked around the base and finally came to Optimus's office where I saw him sleeping on his berth. He had a concerned face and I was wondering why he could still sleep through all that racket. I lifted him up and then ejected my blade, rubbing against his neck cablings. I saw his face turn bright red and he tightly closed his optics. He started making the weirdest noise I had ever heard. I stopped what I was doing and pushed him back to his berth. "Okay, wierd..." I replied to myself accidentally waking him.

                Optimus looked at me and then backed up without ejecting his weapons. He got off his berth and began running. I quickly followed him then began to shoot him. He transformed and sped off really fast in the opposing direction of his team. I'm guessing he doesn't know where his team went... Good. He'll never get a chance for backup.... I looked at the communicator to hear Fowler yelling frantically. I pressed the speaker button and spoke. "Optimus ran off in the other direction... so don't try to go for him. He'll be in the allspark long before any of you get here."

                   "ILL CALL THE PENTAGON ON YOU, MEGATRON!!!!" I hear Ratchet in the background. "YOU DARE LAY A SERVO ON MY PRIME AND I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!!" I could tell he was scared. His voice was breaking up while he yelled at me. I ended the call and flew off with my team to go look for Optimus.