Chapter 2: Magnus's Sad Secret

As they came through the ground bridge, Arcee grabbed her other arm, refusing to look up. "Close it..." Arcee whined. "Why? isn't BumbleBee-" Ratchet was interrupted by WheelJack. "No one else is coming..." Raf and Jack looked to Arcee, Jack knowing what happened. "Arcee, How!?" Jack questioned sadly. "Do you know what happened?" Raf asked Jack. the bots came over to the 5 humans. "Where is the Scout?" Fowler asked crossing his arms. the bots looked at each other and Ultra Magnus spoke up "We thought it was just a normal fight, 16 Vehicons against the 5 of us. We had got them all but we weren't aware of the main danger..." 

      The humans looked at each other and some of them gasped. "Megatron got to him!!??" June said worried. Raf gasped and he started to cry. "BumbleBee no!!!" Raf cried, holding his hands to his face. Arcee looked to Optimus "We couldn't save him. Megatron made it to difficult for us but made it easy on himself." Optimus gasped in sadness and tears filled his optics as well. "And you didn't even try to save him!?" Optimus yelled at the others. They looked down ashamed except for Ultra Magnus who felt challenged by the prime. "What kind of Autobots would leave that scout alone! Now he'll die because of y-" Optimus screamed before Ultra Magnus interrupted him, screaming back "IF WE EVEN TRIED TO SAVE HIM, MEGATRON WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM THERE!!! WE CAN AT LEAST HOPE HE DOESN'T KILL HIM AND THAT THERE IS A CHANCE WE CAN SAVE HIM!!! AND I WILL NEVER TAKE THAT CHANCE WHEN MEGATRON HAS HIS SWORD AGAINST BEE!!! IF I KNEW IT WAS SAFE, I WOULD HAVE TRIED BUT I KNEW THERE WAS NO CHANCE!!!! I DON'T TAKE CHANCES!!! UNLIKE YOU OPTIMUS!!! IM GLAD YOU WEREN'T ON THAT BATTLE FIELD BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE CAUSED US TO LOSE HIM!!!!!" his voice echoed around the gray silo walls. Ultra Magnus started to cry with his optics still full with rage.

           "What was that all about, sir?" Smokescreen asked quietly. Ultra magnus wiped the tears from his optics. "None of you know this but me and the scout were very close. almost like.... what ever Humans call 2 close people." June Darby and her son looked at each other and June gasped looking up at him. " Do you mean.... Lovers?" June said confused. Ultra Magnus looked away blushing. "Yes, Me and him were dating a few weeks later, after I came to earth. We stopped when Optimus found out and threatened me to leave him alone when I didn't do anything in the first place." Optimus stepped back. "Magnus, for a month and a half? I threatened you because I thought you were hurting him!! if he had told me before, I would have let it go. But he didn't tell me that he came back wounded... I didn't know you were only trying to help him. but still. If you ever touch Bee's doors again, I will kill you myself..." Arcee looked at Magnus surprised and pissed off. "You gave him A WING RUB!!?? MAGNUS!!! WHAT THE FRAG!!!!!" Ultra Magnus stepped away from her. "He begged me to!!! I wanted to calm him down and he said it was the only way I could calm him down and make him stop crying!!!!" Arcee turned around and walked into her room. Ultra Magnus looked down. "I need to save him..."