Chapter 3 Voices

The decepticon came through with the young autobot. "Welcome back lord megat- Heh Hey!!! well what do you know.... you caught the prime's scout..." Breakdown laughs hitting bee in the chest with his hammer. Bee gasps for air and nearly falls. Megatron pulls the autobot up not caring for his pain. "It wasn't even that hard. It's like the Autobots wanted me to capture him." The decepticons both laugh and knockout enters the room. "Greetings my liege and autobot- WAIT WHAT!!! Oh.... I see... So what do you plan on doing with him, hm? Ripping out his spark? Pounding him into scrap? Locking him into stasis forever? or brainwashing him and making him your soldier?" Megatron look down at the scout and he looked back up terrified. "I'd rather let him find out." He laughs. The scout sadly whirs and Megatron grabs his neck again pushing him forward. 

           They enter a room and Megatron lets him go. The autobot looks around to see the dark star saber against the wall and a few energeon cubes and next to the dark star saber he sees what kind of looks like a human bed but bot sized. "We're in your room aren't we?" Bumblebee shyly looks at the Decepticon while beeping. "Indeed we are, scout." He says while coming closer to the autobot. He brings out his sword and shoves BumbleBee to the wall. holding his sword to the scouts neck. The scout tried to push his comm unit to call for help but megatron grabbed the scouts hand with his claw holding his arm up by the scouts head. The con retracted his sword and pulled up Bee's other hand to his other claw where he was holding both of Bumblebee's hands above his head. The scout cried and shook in fear. He retracted his sword and lightly put his hand on the back of Bee's neck.

           BumbleBee opened his eyes startled and then his eyes looked behind him at the wall in a sad motion and he started to blush. Megatron then started to push on the back of the scouts neck. Bee's head lifted up and he felt his mask come off revealing the bottom part of his face. "wh-what did you do?" The autobot whined "w-wait... m-my voice? i-its fixed?" He looked up to the decepticon and he released his arms.  Megatron lifted his little autobot up so their faces were level with each other. "Indeed I did, sweetheart~" Megatron sits on the bed holding bumblebee's legs around him, and bumblebee looked down in a sad way while remaining with the pink face. "Whats troubling you scout?" Megatron says putting his hand to the scouts cheek. The autobot held onto megatron's hand as his head leaned against it and said "What will raf, optimus, ultra magnus, arcee, and the others think of this..."