Chapter 6: Complications

(idea for chapter name by fangclaw_prime

          "Take him to sickbay...." Megatron said while leaving to go out for a flight. Breakdown, now with the scout in his arms, nodded and obeyed his master by doing exactly what he asked. He walked into sickbay where knockout had a medical berth ready. In the corner of his optic he saw the glass box that held the humans. He looked back to Knockout and then at BumbleBee then hearing Rafael. "Don't hurt him!!! You hear me!!??" Raf yelled at him. He set Bee down carefully and walked over to the 3 humans. He opened the box and picked up the young boy. "Alright listen.... If we were going to hurt Bee, don't you think we would have done it by now." The giant con growled. Jack answers "I don't know.... maybe you're planning to kill Bee after you fix him just to tease him?" 

      Breakdown dropped the kid back into the container and closed it. He walked back over as Knockout just finished forging back the destroyed parts. "He doing any better?" Breakdown sighs. The doctor looks up at the purple holoscreen and examines it "He is still functioning.... surprising... A scout like this would have a 97.4 percent chance of dying to a sword like Optimus's. We can be glad that Bee is still alive and Megatron found him when he did.... if he had found him any later... He would have perished..." Breakdown picked up an armor buffer and turned it on. He lightly pressed it to the scout's armor and brushed it across his chest plate. He continued to clean his armor until he had finished. Breakdown turned the buffer off and set it back down while his friend replenished the scout's energeon. 

            Breakdown stopped moving as he turned away and looked at the humans again. "Knockout?" He finally said. the doctor looked to him confused. The large con started again "I-If Optimus had killed Bee.... What reaction do you think Megatron would have had?" Knockout walked over to him and sat down next to him. "I can't even imagine what we would feel either... After Megatron said how much he meant to him and said all those things... My mind changed.... and apparently so did yours..." Breakdown's face brightened with a smile and looked to the humans again. 

            They heard metallic pounds behind them and turned to see Bee standing next to them, his optics spinning as normal. Breakdown jumped up and pulled him into the air hugging him tightly. "You're Ok!!!!" the scouts cheek brushed against his in a loving tone while tears of happiness streamed down their faces. He set him down and coughed awkwardly. Bee's eyes spun in confusion while Breakdown blushed. "I-It is... good to have you back.... Y-You... Y-you're a v-value... v-valuable asset to the... the.. team..." His face turned bright blue and Bee's turned a bright pink. The scout covered his face while turning away. Breakdown kneeled down to him and brought Bee's face towards him. "Bee? You know that your voicbox is destroyed right?" He asked The scout nodded and looked down. Breakdown asks again "Do you want me to fix it for you?" BumbleBee looks at him confused. 

          The con lightly presses on the side of his neck where his voice box was mostly damaged. The scout gets a little nervous and his face becomes bright red. He reaches his hand out to Breakdown's face and touches his lips as if silencing him. "Bee... are you silencing me or are you asking me if I'm... going to... K-kiss you? 1 or 2?" Bee  took his hand off of his face and raised 2 of his fingers to represent the number 2. 

       Breakdown gets surprised and steps back a bit and looks down. the scout turns his face back towards him and nods his head as if saying "Its fine." He turns his head to show Breakdown the scar and lays his head on the con's shoulder. He lightly kisses the scout's scar and it starts to glow pink. Breakdown lets go and the little autobot's scar stops glowing and disappears. Beeping sounds escape his voice box and he hugs Breakdown tightly as if saying "Thank you" a million times over and over and over. Breakdown thought this was cute of the scout that he had a kind heart. Bee let go after an awkward silence and looked up at him. "So you have a heal kiss? but I thought those were only in fairytales?" he beeped while blushing a bit.

           "UGH!!!!!! enough with this weird gay stuff..... It's getting...... weirder by the second......" Miko growled. "Can we go back to the autobots now?" knockout grabbed his shocker stick(or what ever the heck Hasbro calls it) and walks over to them. "If you call a smoldering hole of ash or the "safety" of the autobots the autobot base..... then no...." Knockout growled while curling 2 of his claws on each servo. Jack walked over to the glass. "Wait what do you mean by "safety?""  Jack copied.