Chapter 4: Spark Terror

A few weeks past and Knockout along with Breakdown were introduced to the team. Starscream got a bit more comfortable in Ratchet's room. Starscream was happy to be with him but then he found out the truth.

               "Starscream would never change sides, Don't you remember what he did to Cliffjumper? None of us will ever forgive him for what he did!!!" Arcee's voice is heard from the other side of the wall. "I-I didn't do anything to Whoever Cliffjumper is..." Starscream whined. Starscream heard Ratchet's voice. "I know Arcee, you will avenge Cliffjumper soon. But seriously, Starscream could do it... He's wanted to before." "After what he's done? He's tried to kill each of us numerous times. He's better off scrap metal at the bottom of the ocean than trying to friend us." Bulkhead laughed

             Starscream's optics snapped open and he started to cry. He buried his face in his arms and continued to cry. Starscream walked over to his door and locked it, then laying his back against it, and sliding down to the floor. "Was this what Ratchet was talking about when he said I lost a lot of memory? I was-- a killer?" A memory flashed through his head on how he was so rude to the autobots. Starscream started to cry harder and he got another memory. It was when Megatron destroyed his spark. Starscream walked over to the side of the door and held onto his helm. He opened his optics to see that he was standing. He looked forward to here a door shut.

             He then saw someone he didn't want to; Megatron. Starscream backed up and hit the corner of the room. Megatron grabbed his neck and shoved him against the wall... He ejected his sword and dragged the end along Starscream's chassis. "R-Ratchet...."The seeker whined. Megatron held his sword against Starscream's neck cables. "I'm sorry? I didn't hear you crying in pain..." The gladiator chuckled. Starscream then caught his breath and screamed with every ounce of energy in his spark "RATCHET!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!