Chapter 38: Afterparty Chat

Catra's P.O.V

As Adora was pulling me upstairs I started to think about what we had gone through together. What we still could go through together. Good and bad.

Adora plopped down on her bed on her back as she smiled at me. I laid down next to her and curled into a ball.

"So, how was tonight?" She asked me. I thought about it. There was dancing, the piñata, and best of all, the candy. Everyone seemed to have fun. Adora, Scorpia, Lonnie, Kyle, Rogelio and I were accepted. Queen Angela seemed to be having fun. She wasn't as serious as she normally was.

I realized I had gone into my own head. "Yeah, I had fun." I said aloud. Adora looked at me as I was still curled in a ball. "That's good. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. It's nice to have a family."

I sat up and got out of my curled state. "Speaking of family..." I started. Adora sat up as well and looked at me. She grabbed my hand.

"Yes.." She said to me while she put her head on my shoulder. "I've been thinking. Maybe we could, start our family." Adora looked up at me. She looked down at the floor smiling and chuckled to herself.

"Do we know how to do that?" I stood from the bed and began to think about it. "Don't we just-" "No. It doesn't work like that." "Oh." I said nodding. "Well who would be the one to-" Adora stood saying, "I can do it."

"You're sure?" I asked her. She nodded at me. "Adora, I should be the one to do it. Just in case we have to fight again. We need She-ra at her full potential. We can't have a big belly She-ra trying to fight with us." I said trying to stifle my laughter. It didn't work. Adora gave me a playful look and pushed me. 

She began to laugh too. "Well then if you would really want to then I guess. You could do it." I smiled at Adora and hugged her.

"Well what would we name them?" Adora asked me.

"Well I've always liked the name Maya." I said to her. Adora scrunched her nose and shook her head and thought to herself for a minute. "I like Sophia." She said to me looking up.

I thought about it but it didn't have a good ring to it. I shook my head at the name. Adora put her fingers on her chin.

"How about we mix the names? Like.. Mia?" Adora said to me. I thought about the name. How it would sound. "I like it." I said as I came to the conclusion.

"So what if their a boy?" Adora thought for a minute. I spat out, "How about Kat. With a K." Adora facepalmed and smiled.

"Sure." She said shaking her head and removing her hand. "But we need to find out how and when we're going to start our family." I nodded at her. I knew exactly who to ask. The only person that we knew that had already had a kid.

I didn't want Adora to know that I was this eager to start something with her. A life with her. I wanted her to take her time with decided when we should do it. We were only together now. There was so much more that could happen.

Later that night when Adora had fallen asleep, I made my way downstairs and towards the meeting room. It was the only place I thought the Queen should have been.

Once I was outside the doors, I saw light shining from the room.

I made sure to softly knock before entering so I didn't scare her.

"Hi your majesty." I began. The Queen turned towards me with slight surprise, but her expression softened when she saw that it was me.

"What can I do for you dear?" I sat down at one of the chairs near her. She got the message that I wanted to talk and she also took a seat.

"So I wanted to ask, since you have Glimmer and take care of her and sh-." The Queen looked at me, warning me. "Stuff" I continued smiling, "But I wanted to ask if it was.. well possible, for Adora and I to have a child ourselves. I wanted to ask without Adora. We already talked about it today and she said she was good with it but I want her to take her time in decided when she and I should start our own family."

The Queen nodded and smiled at me. "Well its funny you say this, I just had to have a chat with Glimmer about this same subject. But as you know its different for her. But yes, it is possible, for you and Adora to have a child. Not in the normal way but yes it is possible."

I smiled back at her saying, "Really? We can both be a part of the baby?" The Queen nodded. "So I assume Adora is going to be giving birth then?"

"No. Its me. Incase you need She-ra." The Queen again smiled at me, placing her hand on mine. "That is very kind of you. I just assumed that because you wanted to ask Adora when she was ready. The only person that should be ready the most is you."

I nodded as I looked down at the table. "Yeah you're right." I said to her. "What I suggest though, before you try." The Queen grabbed something from from behind her. "Give her this." Queen Angela opened her hand and inside it there was a ruby ring. A wedding ring.

"Just so you know you will have her, forever. I made special ones for you and for Bow. When you two came here I knew that you liked each other. More then anyone I've seen. The bond you have with her reminds me of me and my late husband when he was here."

The Queen looked down and smiled at her own ring. I smiled, saying, "I'm sure he would be proud. Of you. Of Glimmer." The Queen nodded and had her hand to her chest. "Thank you Catra. Now, go and get some rest. I don't know when you are going to give that to her but knowing you it will be soon. Rest easy until then." She said to me smiling and standing up.

I stood up and grabbed the ring. I began to walk away but I ran back and gave her a hug. "Thank you. For everything." I said to her. She hugged me back and said, "Of course. I enjoy our chats. And the company. Its not often I'm treated like a normal person rather then royalty." She said.

I smiled and nodded and we parted ways. I went upstairs to Adora's room and sat down on the bed. I looked down to Adora. She was smiling in her sleep. She looked beautiful in the moonlight.

The Queen had been right. I had proposed to Adora in the following week. I had told the Queen of this and she smiled at me and congratulated me. I told her that I wanted to have the baby, or at least start the process, for the wedding. To surprise Adora. The Queen had agreed.

It was official. I was pregnant. And godamnit I want peanut butter.

A.N. Hellooooo! I am back and offically do not have writers block. The Catradora story is coming to a close, but there could possibly be more in the future if anyone would like that. Let me know and I hope you enjoy the remaining chapters of this story!!