Chapter 19: You're Safe

Adora's P.O.V

"Bow! Glimmer! Its Catra she's not waking up. She needs help!"

Bow ran to Catra and I as Glimmer teleported to us. Bow lifted up Catra's head and we all saw that she was bleeding from the back of her head.

"We have to get her back to Bright Moon." Bow said. I stayed in my She-ra form so I could carry Catra to Bright Moon. We had ran all the way to Bright Moon. As soon as I put Catra down I felt myself change back to normal and I collapsed. Queen Angela met us in the front of the Castle and flew Catra to the medical center.

Glimmer, Bow and I waited outside of the medical center for hours while the Moons started to set. Glimmer and Bow fell asleep as we waited for any news. I woke them up and told them that I could wait by myself.

"No we can stay with you. You don't want to be alone in this right now." "Alone in what Bow? Catra's fine. She'll be fine." Bow gave me a sad look with guilt and that made my heart drop into my stomach. Glimmer and Bow both tiredly walked to their rooms as I sat back down outside the room.

I waited and waited and there was nothing. No news or anything. I kept fighting it but sleep slowly took over me. I began to dream of Catra and I when we were little. Of us before this. Before she was hurt.

"Come on slow poke!" Catra ran in front of me as she swung on the tubes of the Fright Zone. I began to laugh at her and how fast she went, using her tail to swing too. "What's it like being the slowest person in the world?" Catra mocked from across the way. I began to swing across too and when I made it Catra was gone.

"Catra?" I heard her laughing and footsteps running. I knew this game.

"What do you want me to count?" There was no noise now. "One, two, seven, ten." I began walking around the dark room I heard her laughter from. The whole room was quiet. Now there was no laughter. I heard footsteps from behind me. I looked down at my feet. They were my shoes from what I had on now. "Ha! You really wanted to help huh?"

"Scorpia. What are you doing here?" Scorpia laughed and ran around the dark room. "Now she'll die. And its all because you didn't come sooner. Too busy bragging about being She-ra. How many soldiers you could take out. Well now I took out your most valued soldier. Hope it was worth it Adora."

I reached out to Scorpia's voice but it disappeared.

"Adora. Adora!" I was woken up by Queen Angela. "Catra she's okay. She's awake now. She's alone in there and she's been asking for you." As soon as I heard that Angela was finished I got up saying, "Thank you." And ran into the room that Catra was in.

"Adora?" I ran to Catra and gave her hug and kissed her. Catra leaned back for a minute but then kissed back. She kissed me so passionately almost like we hadn't seen each other for a thousand years. It could have been.

I felt Catra pull back and said, "Catra. Are you okay?" Catra nodded and breathed heavily in front of me. "How about your head?" Catra turned and I saw a little bandage with red coming through it. "Does it hurt?" "I think Angela gave me something so I can't really feel it. Maybe tomorrow." I sighed and looked Catra over. She really did look like shit.

She had scratches on her arms and metal burn on her knees from sliding. Catra looked up at me and saw me staring and innocently smiled. "Don't give me that face." Catra gave a pouting look to me saying, "You know you love it."

"Oh I don't think I'm supposed to move. Angela said that I should stay here and rest." "Well I'm staying with you." Catra smiled and shook her head. "No, come on Adora you need to go get some actual sleep. I can tell you've been up for a bit." I looked down saying, "I have trouble sleeping without you." Catra smiled and opened her arms to me.

"Come on, if you're gonna stay here with me you're gonna keep my warm." I laughed at Catra and snuggled into her arms. "I'm so happy you're okay." I said into Catra's arms. "Me?" Catra said. She scoffed. "You should be worrying about you. You look horrible." I looked up at Catra to see if she was serious but she was holding back a laugh.

"Shut up." Catra laughed and kissed the top of my head. "You purring kitten?" Catra's face turned bright red. "Uh.. no." I laughed into Catra's chest. "Sure." I sat up and kissed Catra's cheek as she smiled down at me.

"Thanks for saving me Adora." I smiled at her. "Eh it was nothing." Catra laughed once again. "We need to go on another date soon." "Another one huh? We went on a date yesterday." "So? I want to go on another one." "Damn. That is what we call thirst babe." Catra smiled at me. "What?" "You said babe." I laughed at Catra and just how much she was still a 5 year old at heart.

"Yeah i did." Catra smiled brightly at me admitting I had. "I love you babe." I laughed at her and said, "I love you too..." Catra gave me a death glare and then I smiled at her and said, "Babe." After a few minutes Catra and I both drifted off into sleep.

Warm in her arms was the only place I wanted to be.