Chapter Sixteen: I love you...

*No one's pov*

After the whole incident about Anthony, Principal has been trying to cheer up Y/N and let Y/N forget about him.

Even though Y/N keeps telling him that he/she is okay, Princi isn't really convinced at all. So, sometimes after work Princi would visit Y/N's house and/or hangout somewhere.

Y/N always appreaciates this and didn't mind it at all, especially gets to hangout with the person she/he likes and same goes to Princi.

"Why didn't you told me about Anthony?"Principal asked.

"I didn't want to bring him up, especially because I wanted to just leave it behind and live a normal life."Y/N responded.

"Still, it would make easy for everyone to not let this guy be near you. Especially what he tried to do..."He says and looks at the scar on your cheek. "Look...I really care about you and I wouldn't forgive myself if he did something horrible to you."

"Princi...I was trying to protect you and everybody else in the school. I didn't want anyone in the school be killed by him, I didn't want anyone be murdered because of...me..." Y/N's tears began to fall off her eyes.

Princi wipes out the tears from her/his face with his hands while looking directly at his/her eyes, "Don't worry Y/N, in the end nobody died. We are still here..."

A tint of pink appeared on Y/N's cheeks when she/he was looking into Princi's eyes.

She/he gaves Princi a kiss on the cheek making the man blush a lot, "Thanks for been there for me, Princi."

"N-No problem hehe, If you ever need someone by your side. Y-You can tell me."He says giving you a sweet smile that warmed your heart.

"Well..see you later Princi."You waved goodbye at Princi, even though you wanted to spend more time with him you need to do things.

As Princi saw you walk away from him, he takes a deep breath while blushing,

"I wish I could tell you how much I love you..."He thinks.

-At Principal's house-

He was answering some emails, basically working, when he received a call from his friend Baldi. He takes his phone to answer it.

"Hello."He greeted Baldi.

"Hey Principal!"Baldi greeted him back. ""Have you checked the list of the new students and teachers that will come?"

"Yes I did, it's good we are having new students and a new teacher."He replied looking at the paper that included the information of the new people attending the school.

(A/N: Actually fun fact, they are actually new characters in the game :D)

"Speaking of new teacher, how's it going with you and Y/N?"Baldi asked while doing a smug face.

"It's been pretty good, I've been trying my best to cheer her/him up after what happened with Anthony and we have been bonding pretty well."He says smiling.

"I'm happy for you buddy."He responded, "That's how it should be, I think it's a good time to tell her/him how you feel."

The smile on Principal's face disappeared as he tap on the table with his finger, "I don't know, should I? How about we wait a few days?"

"Seriously Princi? It's been so many months since you met Y/N and you're telling me that you want to wait for a few days?"Baldi yelled, he takes a deep breath to calm him down. "Look, I'm just telling you that should you tell her/him."