Chapter Fourteen: Meant to Be Yours

*Your pov*

For the past couples days I have been annoyed by Anthony, he won't leave my side at all.

I even caught him stalking me while I was teaching, I had to leave the classroom multiple times just to confront him and tell him to leave me alone.

But he won't listen...AT ALL.

He crossed the line, I'm gonna tell Principal about it and hopefully he can do something.

So I did, I went to the his office and told him that Anthony has been stalking me.

Principal said that he will talk to him about and try to solve the problem, I nodded and left.

Hopefully he does something about it, I don't want anyone in this school be hurt because of me.

*Princi's pov*

I give a call to Anthony to talk about the issue of Y/N, I care about her/him and I want to make sure he/she is safe.

Maybe hiring him wasn't such a good idea since he is bothering Y/N.

After a few minutes, Anthony came in and sat in a chair.

"Do you need something Principal?"He said.

"Yes, Y/N recently told me that you've been stalking her/him for days ever since you came here and it has been bothering him/her a lot."I explained.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm just making sure my darling is safe~."Anthony said that and a blush appeared on his face.

What he said made me be surprised, my first thought was that Anthony is Y/N's boyfriend.

"Excuse me, are you and Y/N a thing?"I asked him, he looked at me and grinned at me before saying.

"Well...I'm his boyfriend."He answered.

My eyes widened by that sentence and I could feel my heart breaking. Y/N was already taken...

"I see...but still, it's inappropiate that you keep stalking her/him. Especially if she/he is feeling uncomfortable, this is a warning Anthony, if Y/N keeps telling me that you have been stalking her/him you can say goodbye to this job." I said with anger.

Anthony just nodded and left like he didn't care. I have a feeling he doesn't even care about losing his job and just care about Y/N.

But what concerned me more was that Anthony is basically Y/N's boyfriend, making me think that I losed my chance of winning her heart.

Just by that thought I layed on my desk and cried a bit.

*Anthony's pov*

As I left the Principal's office, I could feel all my anger making my blood boiled. My hand turned into a fist and punch the wall as hard as I can.

Leaving some bruises on my hand, I didn't care at all.

All what was on my mind were Princi's words, who does he think he is?

He won't be in my way on getting Y/N back, but now that I remember...

When I said that I was Y/N's boyfriend, he was very surprised by that.

This means that maybe...he likes her/him.

Great...just what I needed a new rival. But all I need to do is take care of Y/N

-At lunch time-