Chapter 4: Forgiving?

Heyo buddy,

Sorry for not upload a chapter, but now he it is. So let's continue!

*Principal's pov*

I was at my office doing some paper work when suddenly someone burst through my door, making me fall from my chair.

"Oh, sorry Princi."a girl/boy said, when I stand up it was Y/N.

"It's okay, why did you burst through the door Y/n?"I asked her/him.

"It's really important that you know this is about.....Baldi...."she/he said in a serious tone.

This surprise me,

but she told me about he hits his students with his ruler. She/He was angry about it, this made me guilty for not getting a new teacher for math class.

"Baldi just needs to control his anger issues...I know about it Y/N and I always try to change Baldi"I said.

This made her confuse, how do I know this?

Well she made a confuse look, hehe.... To be honest it was kinda cute.

"Then...how come you don't fire him and get a new teacher?"she/he asked.

"Well...Baldi is my friend....and I know sometimes he can get overboard about his anger issues. I try to calm and control his anger, he can change but....he needs time so it can work.
It might hard to you....because seen him hitting a children is wrong, but *sigh* I hope you can understand it Y/N."I explained to him/her.

"I....never thought about that. I just thought that Baldi was....sick but mental sick that he was a teacher who abuse his students. But you're right Princi....maybe I should apologize to him"He/She said.

Then she/he proceded to leave my office, I really wanted to stop her and spend more time with him/her.
But I decided not to....

*sigh* If only I could tell her/him about what I feel...

*Y/N pov*

I walked out of the office of Principal and proceded to search for Baldi.
I hope he isn't mad about me anymore, I search everywhere but I couldn't find him.

This was weird, I even search him in his class but nobody was there.
I decided to ask Sweep if he saw him.

I went to the room he was and enter.
"Hey Sweep, have you seen Baldi anywhere?"I asked.

"Hmm, yeah he was in a empty class on the left."He replied.

"Oh alright, thank you."I thanked him, I left the room and went to where he was Baldi.

Suddenly I heard some noises in a room I approach it and it was Baldi, I was worried about him, he was hugging his legs and was covering his face.

Did.....something happened?

"Baldi?..."I asked looking at him.

"What are you doing here?....I thought you were quiting...."He replied

"No, I wasn't.....Baldi....Principal told me about your anger issues."I said, he didn't respond he looked at the ground feeling down. "I'm sorry for acting like this....if I knew all of this, this will not happened. I hope you can forgive me Baldi."

I stand up and I was about to leave the classroom when Baldi grabbed my hand and said:"I forgive you....."

I smile and said 'Thank you' once I left.

Everything went back to normal, what happened earlier was in the past now.

I better say Thanks to Princi, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't forgive Baldi.

To be continue...

Words in the chapter: 530