Chapter two:The job

Okay lets continue this..

Y/N pov
As always I woke up, take a shower, put on my clothes, eat breakfast.
I grab my keys and bags and leave my apartment.

Instead walking to the school I decided to take the bus.
I went to a bus stop and waited there.
*Some minutes later brought to you by me having insomnia*
When it was my stop I stand up and walk off the bus.

I enter the school and went to where it was the class I was going to teach.
I finally find it but I noticed that every single door it said "99" which it was gonna make it very difficult to find the right class.

I enter it and it looked literally the same as the other classrooms.
So I decided to decorated putting, posters some books and notebooks in the shelfs.
I finished decorating the classroom when I heard a knock on the door.

I went to check who it was:

It was the Principal.
"Good morning Y/N, I see that you are exciting right?"he asked smiling a bit.

"Yeah I am but also a little bit nervous hehe"I said smiling.

"Okay, later I will come back to give you paperwork."he said.

"Oh okay Princi."I said and I gave him a sweet smile.

He blushed a little bit and left.
Hehe, he looks cute when he blushes.

Well, I sat in my desk and waited for the children to come to class.

The bell rang and I saw all the children walking in the class.

"Good morning children! I am Y/N your T/S teacher."I said very happy to all the kids in my class.

"Anyways, who wants to help me pass these papers for all the class?" I asked and a girl with red dress stand up and help me give it to the whole class.

*Sometime passed*

"Okay class is dissmised, remember for homework I want you guys to write something about yourself."I said to the kids and they leave the classroom.

Since it was a little bit earlier for me to leave I decided to walk in the halls just to relax myself.

While I was walking I heard a whistle noise, I followed the sound and it was the Principal who was whistling.

Not gonna lie he whistled very good and it was a good melody. I pat his shoulder, he turn around and I said:

"Oh, Hi principal!"

Principal's pov
I was walking in the halls checking if someone was breaking the rules.
Then I feel someone touching my shoulder, I turn around and it was Y/N.

"Oh, hi Principal!"she/he said happy.

"Hi Y/N, how are you?"I asked to him/her.

"I'm doing fine Princi and you?"she/he asked me.

"Oh I'm fine too, so what are you doing here?"I asked.

"Oh I was just walking around and I hear you whistling. By the way you whistle very good."she said very happy.

I just blush a little bit cause no one said a compliment about me whistiling.

"Oh t-thank you Y/N"I stutter a little bit.

For the rest of our break we talk while walking around the halls.
When we got to the doors I just waved goodbye to Y/N.

He/She is really special isn't she/he?...
Wait....what am I thinking?!
She is just a co-worker...right?

I tried to stop thinking about Y/N but I couldn't, am I falling for her/him?

To be continued...

A/N:Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry if it is short I was having writer's block.
Well.

Bye....

Words in the chapter:623