Chapter Ten:Madness

*Y/N pov*

Lately been here at the schoolhouse was pretty weird.

Not as weird since I started to work here, but it was becoming even more weird than the usual.

Everytime I was talking or hanging out with File, Princi will always interrupted us and take me away from File.

Is he...jealous?

About what?....hm....

All I can think of is from the day he said those words for me...

"You are such a nice, kind hearting and an amazing person! You did many good things since you arrived here, you changed everyone! Including...me. I really admire that part of you Y/N because I....I-I..."

Those words...he was so nice when he said those words. He is really nice...and an amazing person...

but he said something when the bell started to ring, I wonder what it was. But for now I just have to figure out what is going on with Princi.

*Later...*

I was in the faculty room with File, just chatting with him and sometimes just telling some jokes. But then Principal arrived and saw use.

He grabbed my arm and pull me away from him, but I was able to let me go of it.

"Princi, we need to talk about this."I said, Principal looked at me confused about it. "You need to tell me all about this. Why do you always take me away from File?"

Principal didn't answered me, he just looked at me like he didn't knew what to answer. I began to glare at him, I was annoyed that he always drag me.

"That's....none of your business, Y/N..."He said, I was startled by that answer.

"It really is Princi! I need to know why you've been doing this, and it's...really annoying you kept doing it. Am I really the problem?! If, so I can walk away from the entrance and never come back!"I yelled.

File and Principal were so schocked when I said that. Principal was gonna say something but I started to run while crying.

*File's pov*

Now this story got a lot of drama...

Y/N....why did you said...you can't leave this place.

Even though in my real code, I'm suppose to warn you about this place and tell you to delete it. But...in here...I'm suppose to be the rival of Principal to get the affection of Y/N.

God...the author is surely writting while she is tired.

Oh well...

I got up from my sit and walk pass through Principal whispering to him "You ruined it...by yourself..."

By that I went to look for Y/N, this guy really thinks I don't know about it...that he is in love of Y/N.

I guess I'm going against the code the author gave me...instead of been his rival...I'll be his friend...

*Some time later...*

I couldn't found her/him, it was strange...I knew every single room the schoolhouse had. I was the only one who knew the whole building.

Did she/he actually...left?... no way she/he couldn't, Y/N wouldn't do such a thing.

All of this is just making me crazy...I need to know what happened to her/him and where is she/he...

Please...I need your help...

Yes....I am talking to YOU.

Please tell the readers who are reading this...tell what I can do to fix these or maybe help the author to make these less stressfull.

Please...help us...