Chapter Thirteen: The return

*??? pov*

I began to get ready for the job, even though the reason I am gonna start workin there is to be able to get her/his affection back.

It has been really hard to find him/her, but now that I know where she/he is. Nothing can stop me from being Y/N's lover again, but I also need to know who was the men that he/she was with.

Oh Y/N....

It's time for you to be my lover again....

*Principal's pov*

I was at my office sitting in my desk, just checking on some documents and doing paperwork. When I saw an application paper, I began to see who it was.

It was a guy name Anthony Johns, apparently he made the application recently. Now that I know about it, I better give this men a call and tell him to come to the interview.

*Your pov*

Once I got out of the bus, I started walking towards the school. Once I entered, I greeted some of the students that arrived to school.

But while I was walking, I noticed that Principal was talking to someone. I couldn't recognize them because he was backwards, but I decided to continue walking and not interrupt them. So, I went to the faculty to get some paperwork done and some books.

I looked at the clock to see the time, 10 minutes left for me to get to the classroom!

I picked up my stuff and started to ran, hopefully Princi doesn't catch me breaking the school rules.

While I was running to a corner and turned around, I accidently bump into someone. Making me and my things fall into the floor. "I'm very sorry!"I apologized.

"It's okay dear..." That voice...seems so familiar. Could it be?...

I looked at the person to see who it was.

(A/N: That's how he looks like

(A/N: That's how he looks like.)

Anthony Johns?

It can't be...

How did he find me?...

"Oh, looks like you dropped your stuff."He began to pick up my stuff and handed it to me, "Here you go."

I just grabbed my things and walk away, not even looking at him at all. Even though he has that stupid smile, I know him very well.

I know what he did!

He things I can just forget what happened before, but no!

"Miss Y/n?"A student asked. "Is everything okay?"