Chapter 19

Shania's POV

I shut the door behind me as Kian was speaking the language him and Jc do.

"Kian!" I said sternly through the phone finally gaining his full attention.

"What do you want?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Remember that conversation Jc & I had with you?"

"Which one? You do realize we have had more interactions than just one" I said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny, but seriously it was about you two"

"Oh yeah, yeah I remember. The love doctors"

"Yeah, well after I say this find Trevor & go straight to the front door. Jc & I have clues for you that will lead you to the next one and eventually dinner. Have fun kiddos" he explained hanging up, leaving me stunned.

I slowly walked back inside processing the information I just got bombarded with. When back in the loungeroom Trevor was just getting off of the phone with someone.

"Jc?" I asked.

"Yup, Kian?" He asked and I just nodded.

"Do you think it will be safe to open the door? I mean we are talking about Kian & Jc, they could be out there ready with a pie to throw in our faces" I asked concerned making Trevor laugh for the first time this morning.

"True but I am sure we'll be safe" he said grabbing my hand leading me to the front door.

"3..2..1" Trevor counted down that opened the door.

"Holy shot!" I exclaimed.

There was a bag from H&M for Trevor and a bag from Forever 21 for myself. In between them was a not which Trevor picked up and started reading out loud.

Dear Lovebirds

Put the items of clothing on that we have provided for you (were nice like that), do you your general hygine than come back to the door to find the fist clue.

Fun Fact; No price of paper can be folded more than 7 times

Love Kian & Jc aka The Love Doctors

P.S Lia chose Shania's outfit so don't freak & also sorry about Kian & his 'fun fact'

"Pfft as if, I bet I can fold it more that 7 times" I said snatching the paper out of Trevor's hands.

"1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7" Trevor counted while I thought of my next move so I could prove Kian wrong.

"Aha!" I exclaimed folding it another 2 more times.

"Yaya! You did it" said Trevor laughing as he jumped up & down with me.

"Now that's over, shall we get ready?" I said grabbing my bag and went straight into the bathroom.

I started to curl my hair but something felt off.