Chapter 13

Every step to the door the music become louder and louder. Not long after entering Trevor asked if I wanted a drink, I nodded and with that he left, left me standing there alone not knowing anyone but the boys and when I looked around I couldn't see any of them.

I felt a tap on the shoulder causing me to jump. When I turned around I saw the one and only 'Grace Helbig'. I am a massive fangirl of Grace, just like I am with most YouTubers. So it was hard for me not to jump up and down screaming.

"Sorry to startle you" she said but had to yell so I could hear it over the music. I stood there for a while staring, trying to make myself believe that this was not a dream before I noticed I probably looked stupid.

"Oh that's okay, it's nice to meet you, I'm Sha.." I said yelling.

"Oh I know who you are, Shania. I live to watch your videos" yelled Grace once again. Did I hear her right? Did she say she lives to watch MY videos? No? Yes! No? OMG! One of my idols fantasize over MY videos.

"Did you wanna go somewhere quit?" I asked.

"What?" said Grace as she gestured her hands to her ear shaking her head so I just grabbed her arm and took her outside where it wasn't as loud.

"That is such a relief" sighed Grace.

"As I was going to say, I am a huge fangirl of your videos as well" I said laughing at Grace trying to pop her ears.

"Well I am glad, we need to meet up one day and chat, even collab maybe" she said as she pulled out her phone and I did the same thing hoping we can exchange numbers.

"Good idea, maybe we will be able to talk to each other not yell" I said laughing.

"Well here put your number in my phone" she said as she handed me her phone and I did the same thing, I put my number in and than we hugged it out and before I knew it she was gone.

As I walked back inside I saw Trevor on the little stage that was set up for the DJ and band. He soon turned around and noticed me straight away, than smiled at me which I returned back to him.

"Okay guys, listen up. I am going to sing a song that I wrote not to long ago. I hope this will help you *he pointed to me as he said you* to get to know me a little more" Trevor said through the microphone and than counted down "1.2..3 a 1.2.3.4!" than started to play his guitar.

If you wanna know, here it goes.
Gonna tell you there's a part of me that shows,
If we're close, gonna let you see everything,
But remember that you asked for it.
I'll try to do my best to impress,
But it's easier to let you take a guess, at the rest,
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart,
Well, you asked for it,
For your perusing,
At times confusing,
Slightly amusing...
Introducing me! (yes it is Intoducing Me from Camp Rock)

I just smiled at him bowing my head in hope he wouldn't notice the evergrowing redness on my cheeks. Trevor came off stage once all the attention was off of him. I instantly wrapped my arms around him. Trevor pulled me closer to him, cupped my face, looked at my lips while bitting his than connected ours together. I had butterflies, sparks and fireworks all going at once as we kissed. If I had to describe this kiss all I can say is that it is an undescribable kiss that I can't string the right words together.

"Here's your drink" said Trevor as he handed me a red solo cup.

"Haha tad late but thanks, thanks for the drink, performance and kiss" I said blushing, him doing the same.

"I think you should get up there" he said cheekily.

"Hmm yeah maybe after I drink this" I said sipping from my cup.