Chapter 9

I was just lying in bed thinking and waking myself up before I got up to get ready for wor.k.

The boys have been at VidCon for days and they still weren't back which made me wonder how long it is that they stay there for but yet again if I had the opportunity to meet my fans I would want to be there for as long as possible so that I could try and meet every single one of them.

What if Trevor & myself become a couple?

What did he really mean by 'not yet'?

I just wish that I would be noticed on YouTube already.

I'm dying of hunger.

I need to pee, badly.

What if I was only a professional model and not a photographer?

When will I be noticed for my photography?

"Shania!" yelled Taleah but I ignored her

"Stop ignoring me and get ready for work unless you want to be late" she yelled at me again and that is when I checked the time, my phone flickered on saying 7:25 and I had to be at work by 8 so I got out of bed and hurried myself along to get ready.

I applied my second coat of mascara and I was done so I grabbed my phone off of charge and went down the stairs but there was no Taleah.

"Hurry your but up Taleah, you'll be making us late now" I yelled and all I got in return was a sarcastic laugh.

She soon came down after 10 minutes and we were off but we made a pit stop at Starbucks. It has become a routine to go to Starbucks every morning no matter what, going to work or not.

When we arrived at work after sitting in traffic for ages we were almost 30 minutes late so we rushed to find Tracy but she was on set and has been for the past half an hour so hopefully she won't notice our absence.

I went behind the shoot to see the models and see if they needed my help and by help they wanted me to go on set.

It was a BONDS photoshoot which I was okay with but that meant I would have to show more skin than usual and I have always had body image issues so I was freaking out big time.

I was sitting backstage in my robe getting my hair and make up done with a bunch of other models that were all flaunting there bodies except me and one other girl.

I was finished and heard my name along with two others.

I was about to go on when the other girl that I assumed was insecure like me came up to me and told me to loosen up and enjoy myself which helped believe it or not.

I walked on and I was almost blinded by all the lights. I am used to big bright lights being on me from past photoshoots but there were a lot more than I am used too.

All three of us girls were gathered in the middle of the room positioned the way they wanted us.

The girl that gave me an encouragement was so sweet but the other girl was such a stuck up bitch.

The shoot finally finished and it was a lot more fun than I expected, there was music playing all the time which gave me more energy to be fun and happy just like they asked.

When we were backstage I approached the average height, blonde hair, blue eyed and rather tan girl to ask what her name was and if it was her that gave me the kind words at the beginning of the shoot.

"Hello, I'm Shania" I said as I startled her from removing her make up.

"Oh hey I'm Jayde" she said as she turned around to face me I put my hand out for her to shake but she pulled me into a hug instead.