Chapter 18

Shania's POV

I woke up to see Trevor sitting on the couch curled up in the fetal position watching a random TV show. He looked at peace, sleeping like an angel.

If I, I mean we hadn't moved in next door to the boys I wouldn't have had the opportunity to go through what lies in front of us as friends, a couple or even soon to be parents.

Wow. Hold up Shania, you are just rushing into to quickly. Plus he doesn't even like you.

"Wakey wakey Sir. Snores a Lot" I said lightly shaking Trevor.

"Hmm, oh Shania.. Oh and I don't snore" he retorted, I was about to argue back but was too tired. Lately I have been finding my depression & anxiety building making everyday situations harder for me like this one.

Trevor's POV

"Okay Trevor, Okay" she said with a flat tone.

Shit. She's pissee.. At me? What did I do though?

"What's the matter, princess?" I asked with concern making her position her body fully facing mine so we have each others full attention.

"Nothing" she snapped "why do you ask?" But she spoke this in a soft time, trying to treasure me she is okay.

I grabbed her hand trcing circles with thumb staring her dead into her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Please, tell me what's wrong. I am here for you, now spill" I said just above a whisper hoping I haven't caused here to feel this way.

"How do you know me so well in such a short period of time?" she asked sighing. I nodded to show her to continue.

"My depression and anxiety have just been getting to me lately" she said hanging her head low so I could no longer look onto those perfect eyes of hers.

I slowly prossed what she just said. I realized everything made sense but why hadn't she told me about her depression & anxiety?

"Depressed? Anxiety?" are the only words I could speak.

"Well I am going to go for a quick shower" she said jumping to her feet but I quickly grabbed her wrist not letting her go any further.

"Don't shut me out, please"

"I'm not.." she started but I cut her off.

"Yes, yes you are. You wouldn't avoid my question if you weren't" I said fighting tears back. This girl had me going through so many emotions at once and I don't know what for?

"Trevor, I-I just don't want anyone worrying over me. Were only just becoming friends & it wouldn't be right to drag you down with me" she said letting one tear fall from her eye, making my heart shatter.

"If only you knew" I mumbled hoping she couldn't understand what I said.

"Knew what?" Shit! She heard me.

"That I suffer from depersonalization" I said it that fast that I couldn't even understand what I said. She just gave me a puzzled look.

"I suffer from depersonalization" I said in a much slower and calmer tone.

"Sorry but I don't know what that is" she said sympathetically.

"It is part of anxiety. It basically means the same thing except for the blank outs I have" I paused so I couldn't let any tears fall "blank outs are when I pass out for 30 seconds or more than wake up not knowing who I am, where I am and forget everything about the last 5 minutes" I said this time not being able to stop the tears.

Oh wow I finally let my guard down.

"Oh Trevor" she gasped, swinging her arms around my neck squeezing me right.

"I couldn't go the toilet without panicking" I sobbed into her shoulder, most likely leaving tear stains on her shirt.

"I hide behind my phone cause that's where I best feel myself and that is also why I also have bad social skills, sorry" I stated.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?" she asked looking at me with confusion.

"I-I just feel like I need to say sorry to everyone cause I am such a burdon"

"Trev, that's crazy talk, if anything I should be apologizing" she stated but I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but before I was able to question it her phone started ringing XIAT making her cheeks instantly turn red.

"I can ignore it, it's no one important"

"Please, just answer it" I said nodding.

"I will be right back, sorry" she said standing up "for everything" and with that she left to the back porch.

A/N - we are almost at 600 reads & I am so ECSTATIC!

Sorry if it's shit, I just literally haven't been in the best mood..