Epilogue

"Hela! C'mon, wake up! Pepper's comin' home soon, and she can't see the place like this!"

I laughed at my new dad's antics. Tony and Pepper had been doing everything in their power to make my life normal. While Pepper had been out of town on a conference, we had trashed the place, ordering out pizza and watching movies until eleven at night.

Our exploits weren't unnoticed, as Pepper returned the next half hour to us shoving pizza boxes and candy wrappers into the trashcan. We tried convincing JARVIS to not let her up, but he refused. Something about not wanting to have to worry about more security overrides by Ms. Potts.

That, however, didn't mean he wouldn't have to deal with me once this was over.

It had been exactly a month from when I was stranded here on Earth, and my prospects of going back to Asgard were looking pretty slim. Sometimes I wished that I had never left, that Thor had taken me with him, Sif, and the warriors there when he had returned.

But I was enjoying my life here with Pepper and Tony for the most part. I missed my Daddy, my uncle, and my grandparents, but here I had Tony, Pepper, Nat, Clint, Fury, and Hill. I had family on both realms, neither of which I wanted to leave behind. And when the time came, who would I choose?