The Man in Green

I slept late the next day, tired from the excitement of the previous night. Stretching, I went to find Coulson.

The large security guard pointed me to the cell holding the blonde man from last night. I headed that way, only to find the blonde conversing with a man clad in green.

Loki's POV

"My first act of ruling cannot be used to undo my predecessor's last command. I'm sorry."

I heard a slight cough, and spun around to face a little girl with shining green eyes and a large smirk plastered on her face. She looked so familiar......

Hela's POV

I gave the green man my hardest glare. I had gotten the look from Nick thousands of times and it scared the living daylights out of me, so I copied the cool smirk and fiery eyes. The man didn't seem to get scared, though. Grownups never get scared.

Frowning, I cut to the chase.

"Pardon my pun, but who the Hel are you?" I asked, frowning as I ran over the thousends of SHIELD employees I see every day in my head. He didn't seem to trigger a match anywhere. And what was all of this stuff about being sorry? Huh?

The man stared as I burst out laughing. Hel, Hela. I thought it was hilarious. But maybe not. I frowned as I chocked on air. "My name is Hela." I explained. "Hel, Hela. Get it now?" The green man gave off a small smirk, his eyes looking me over, X-raying me. The blonde man chuckled, then looked expectantly at the green one, as if he expected him to snap. I frowned. What was going on between these two?