My Uncle Thor

The second we materialized, I was pushed up against a wall by the warrioress.

"What were you doing? Why were you following us?" She shook me, and my head hit the stone wall behind me.

"Sif, you're scaring her." The blonde man said. It was true. I was shaking from the fierce look she had given me. "I'm Fandral. This is Volstagg, Hogun, and Lady Sif."

I nodded meekly at the four of them in turn. "We're on Earth." I stated. "Why?"

"Well, we, uh, want to bring our friend, your uncle, Thor back to Asguard." Volstagg said, looking me over.

"My Uncle?" I asked. I was more shocked at the fact that I had another family member than the fact we were about to break the law, big time.

"Ahah. Here he is!" We stopped infront of a diner where the blonde haired criminal sat next to two brown haired women and a balding man.

"My uncle's a criminal?!" I asked Fandral, but he was already waving happily at the god of thunder through the glass window.

"No my friends, I cannot go back. My father is dead because of me." Thor said, his eyes glued on me.

"Grandfather's not dead." I said softly. "He's sleeping." Thor looked at me curiously. "Why would Daddy say he was dead?"

The warriors shrugged, and Thor bent down to my height. "I don't know, Hela. I don't know."

"Can we go back to Asgard now? I want to see Daddy." I cried, tugging on Thor's arm.

"We're on our way now, little one. Don't worry, you'll see your father again." Uncle said softly.

"Good."