Back On Earth

So I just realized I haven't said anything about Nat and Clint, her unofficial guardians. So here you have it.

Tony Stark's POV

We were all looking for Hela. SHIELD had all of their agents on their toes, looking for our little troublemaker.  The thing was, she seemed to have vanished. Coulson swore that no one had left the complex, without proper representation. All luggage was checked, and there didn't seem to any security breaches.

So they pulled me in on the job. I was to scan for her: DNA, facial recognition, voice recordings, anything, and compare it to the file SHIELD had on her. So far, there was no luck, what so ever. A little girl inBoise, Idaho had quite the scare when hundreds of SHIELD agents came knocking down her front door (She looked a LOT like Hel, ok?) But other than that little mishap, there was nothing, nothing what so ever.

And the Russian Princess and her little Birdie were worried sick. They spent every waking moment by the computer monitor, waiting, and watching, praying for a match to turn up. But so far, no luck.

We got a couple words out of the blonde dude SHIELD had captured at the sight of the hammer. He spoke of a man namedLoki, after the Norse good, probably. He said he had taken her to claim what was rightfully his. His daughter.

I didn't believe the crap the guy was selling. But Fury seemed worried when the name Loki was mentioned.

"Any luck, Stark?"

The Black Widow's voice was scratchy over the comm link.

"Nope, sorry."

Normally I would I would have antagonized the master assassin account her feelings, but I knew better. Shed slit my throat if I tried to joke about Hels. I didn't blame her.

Sorry, I know it's SUPER short, and sucky, but I wanted to update. Next comes ckassic Hel, so be ready!