Chapter 28

Soleil

I know I'm supposed to be on guard at all times with Isabelle around, but when I'm with her I don't care about the outside world. Being here at the Oasis doesn't help with me being a guard. The care free aura makes all trouble, doubts, and sadness fade away. Isabelle is cuddling up with me on a hill looking up at the sky with me. She sighs happily and puts her head on my chest.

"I can't wait to fly in the sky with you." I chuckle and put my arm around her.

"First you have to learn how to fly. It takes a while to learn with out crashing or hitting trees. Don't worry though babe only a few people have ran into plane turbines." Izzy looks up at me with her eyes wide in shock. I laugh and close her mouth.

"I'm kidding." She smiles then kisses me. Her lips melt with mine. Her body straddles mine gently. I can tell by her body language she wants me. We haven't had sex since she left the Oasis, and it's about time that we did have sex. I remember Raven would say that we "made love", that's one of the biggest lies she ever told me. Raven and I fucked and that's it. Izzy and I we make love, and it's better than anything Raven ever did to me. I've been avoiding letting Izzy touch me like I touch her. It's only because I'm scared that she'll do what Raven did to me. I suppose I'll have to let go of my fears. I can trust Iz with everything I have, so I'm going to have to trust her with my body.

"Soleil." Izzy whispers in my ear, "Daddy is going to be gone for a few days." I look into those eyes and see only mischief. I slide my arms around her waist and pull her closer.

"No sleepover night with Dove and Angelina?" She shakes her head no. I grin.

"What do you want to do?" She moves her white hair out of her face.

"What do you think I want to do? I think it would be a great early birthday present if we..." Her soft voice trails off as the pink invades her cheeks. I smile at my girlfriend and kiss her head.

"I would be mad to decline. Is he leaving tonight?" Izzy nods. Even though she is growing more adventurous with her sexuality she is still timid about parts of it. Even though I took it, there is still that innocence in her that I adore. I look up at the sky, the sun will be setting soon. That damn grand moon is still out so I'll be trapped in the mortal realm. I gently take Iz into my arms and within seconds we are in her room on her bed.

She still straddles me when she sees it makes her face turn redder. I smile and peck her lips. She kisses me back then gets off me.

"Daddy?" As soon as she calls Nick comes up the stairs in his suit.

"Hey honey. Hello Soleil." I smirk at him.

"Hey Nick." He looks back at his daughter then kisses her head and hugs her tightly.

"I'll be back in a few days. The force field is up so you'll be safe, and it looks like you have Soleil here to protect you as well so you're in good hands." Izzy gets on her tip toes and kisses Nick's cheek.

"Love you Daddy." He smiles and kisses her head again.

"Love you too Isabelle." He gives me another look then leaves. Isabelle then turns back to me. I move to the edge of the bed and extend my hand to her. Isabelle grins and takes it softly. I slowly pull her to me, she stands between my legs. Just thinking about the memories of her body makes my heart beat rapidly. Iz runs her hands through my black hair before leaning down to kiss me. I take in the sweetness of her lips.

I musn't go savage on her, I never have, but still. There always is a part of me that wants to gorge myself, and keep going until she begs me to stop. I'm not Raven so I won't do that to her. We break the kiss and she starts to take my shirt off. I let her then I go after hers. Smooth snow skin and an adorable pink bra wait from my hand's undivided attention. I reach to her back, with a quick movement of my fingers I unsnap her bra. Iz takes it off and throws it somewhere. Her bare chest is in front of me.