Chapter 3

Soleil

Nothing could keep my eyes away from Isabelle's body while she quickly changed into her gym clothes. I thought the pounding in my heart and thighs would never end. But those damn light angels had to be here. But this is going very well in gaining her trust. I haven't put any of my influence into her, but I can tell, she thinks that we might be dating.

I really wouldn't mind, its not like I will actually have feelings for her. That is the major difference between light and dark angels. Light angels do have feelings, but dark angels don't and if they do it is very little. Out of any dark angel I should really have no emotion, but I actually do. I hate to say it but I do have feelings for Iz. She is just too cute, and way too innocent, but I know I can change that. 

After I manage to get next to her I reach down and take her hand. She looks up at me with those innocent eyes and gets slightly closer to me. I glance over at her protectors, they glare at me I just give them a smile back. This is going to be an easy mission for me to do. I can already tell Isabelle's light angels aren't as strong as I am. They aren't even in the ball park, I could kill both of them, and you know what I think I will when I'm done with Iz.

We heard outside to where the coach is stand with a football in his hand. He tosses the football to one of the sporty girls and tells us to start playing. That dumb sporty girl and another one of her friends are the teams captains. They start to pick people and naturally they want me on their teams when hell freezes over. The two light angels are on the team I don't want to be on, then I change my mind when I see Iz is on that team. The first initial cap sighs and points to me like there was still other people to pick from. Humans, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. 

I walk over to the huddle and the humans strategize. Its simple, or it is to me. Plain and simple get the ball back from the other team. We all get in formation. The other sporty girl sets the ball into play and the confusion begins. Unlike the others I just watch to see where the ball is going, and to my delight one of the light angels has it. I begin to run to her she looks over at me and tries to run faster.

Me being faster and stronger I am able to tackle her down to the ground. We go down in a big dust cloud, I take the chance to try and kill her but her companion shoves me off. I hop up to my feet quickly. I stare down with the light angels. If the dust hadn't gone down then they would be dead right now. I can feel my wings burning, wanting to burst out to show off my strength. We go back to our lines after we have the ball.

The ball is passed to me and I start running. This time Isabelle is chasing after me. She has a bright smile on her face as she tries to catch me. I suppose I should be nice so I let her catch me, but I trip and she goes flying with me. Like it was my instinct I turn my back to the ground and pull her into my chest. I hit the ground with a thud and Iz curls into my chest more. The momentum ends and Isabelle raises her head from my chest.

"Are you okay?" Isabelle says wiping dirt smudges from my face. I give her one of my famous grins and nod. It was then I noticed she was straddling me and my hands her in her petite waist. She sees our closeness and her cheeks blush. I help her to her feet then dust myself off. Then I am blind sided by one of those light angels and soon enough the other one comes.

"DOVE! ANGELINA! STOP IT!" Isabelle yells as her two pals attack me. Using my skill I jump up and backhand one sending them flying at Isabelle's feet. The other one I strike her in the middle of her back. The middle of the back is a weak spot in every angel. You hit us there it paralyzes us for a while. The brown haired angel yelps in pain and she falls off me I kick her in the gut hard. The hazel eyed bitch comes back to protect her friend. She glares hard at me but she has a smirk on her face. She can tell right now I am fighting my wings, they just want to spring from my back.