Chapter 14

The time with my mother and Eve soon passes into a full two days. Everything clicks, and my whole existence has been cast into the light, but it has also been thrown further into the darkness I have always feared. What I have learned is I am a dark angel and a light angel. I'm some sort of half breed myself. And it stung, it really stung to think that I am a killer of my own kind.

In total 204 light angels have died because of me. At one pint I would have been proud of that number. And at a time I would have wanted to add many more to the tally. Not anymore, guilt is the only thing left when it comes to that number. Now that I have seen the light, no pun intended, I now want to kill again. I'm not interested in light angels, I want dark angels dead. Along with them one mortal. I hope father has enjoyed his wealth and power, his days are numbered.

I know Raven has to be two thousand percent pisses. No matter how much I don't want to do this, but I'm going to have to "make up" with her. Being a great persuader I can convince her not to be mad. When I'm done with Raven I'll go see Isabelle. I know she is extremely worried. But I can tell this won't be the first time that she will be worried about me. I swoop down to the dark gates. Before I could land a newborn stops me. No doubt Raven told him to wait for me and tell her that I was back. He said nothing cause I snapped his neck then through him into the trees. I laugh to myself, that's one dark angel.

Before I go into the gates I throw the lifeless body into the trees not too far from the gates. Like the newborns that the light angels killed weeks back I rip off the wings then toss the body up in the top trees. Yet it doesn't seem convincing. So at the bottom of the tree I smear in the newborn's blood 'The prophesies will be fulfilled!' Satisfied with my work I finally fly into the dark realm. Swiftly I fly up into my room, taking a big chance that Raven isn't in here. Thank goodness she wasn't there. With a great sigh of relief I go take a shower then get out.

There is only one way to make Raven forgive me, and it is what I don't want to do. I have to act like... well, I have to be a prostitute tonight. I'm going to have to doll myself up, and let her have her way with me. And I know that it will be extremely rough, and very painful, but I have to do what I must to survive. When I get out the shower I go to my special drawer where my best lingerie, which consist of a scarlet red bra and matching panties. After it put it on I get out my black leather jacket. Its looks like the one off Underworld. Raven did buy t for me cause I love the movies so much.

I put it down on the bed along with some black stilettos. Once I have that all set out I go to my make up drawer and get myself ready. The only reason I even have make up and heels is because some of my missions I had to seduce some of my targets. Shaking my head of the bad thoughts I apply all the make up I need, it isn't that  much cause I know I'm going to be crying eventually. Then I straighten my hair, and curl it at the end. When I'm done I look at myself in the mirror.

"Show time." I say to myself before putting on the shoes and leather jacket. I walk out my room and down the long dark hallway. My heels lightly click against the black marble floor as I make my way to Raven's room. My nerves are all out of control and I just want to run away. I can't run, if I do then she will really kill me. Isabelle won't have enough protection, and eventually she will be killed. This is my only way to protect her.

I come face to face with the double doors again. I reach my shivering hand out to it. The door opens at my lightest touch. I sneak in and see Raven sitting in a chair with her back turned to me. I take a deep breath then walk to her.

"Hello Raven." I walk to her front. Her green eyes dart right up at me. She puts her hands down on the armrest, her face is screaming that she is going to end me.

"Where the hell have you been?" She growls at me. I keep a seductive smile on my face then turn myself around.

"Those two light angels sent their guard after me. I've been on the run for the past two days. Sorry to have worried you." I turn back to Raven and she still doesn't look like she is buying my story. I raise my eyebrow then walk over to her and straddle her.