Chapter 24

Soleil

This place is more than a sanctuary. The Oasis is a place to find things. While I've been hiding out here I have found out so much about fighting styles, anatomy of angels, myself, and a deeper appreciation for life. Don't think for a second that I've changed my mind about killing my father and dark angels. I just understand the balance better.

Before my revelation of my true identity I thought all life was useless. I thought that there was no such thing as balance. The worlds were nothing but blood and death. Many things over the months have changed me perspective. One would be my mom. She knows I'm here and comes to visit me with news of the outside. She talks to me and makes me smile when I need something to smile about.

The second if course is my Izzy. My sweet little girlfriend has gotten strong both mentally and physically over the last two months. She had just grown into a confident, beautiful, strong, and sexy woman. It's getting harder for me to keep my hands off her. Truth is she's trying to seduce me more. I'm not complaining at all, I love it actually. I love her. And to me it is more than clear that she loves me too.

It's only three months left until her birthday. I've asked her to move here with me. Nick argued against it, but I told him the protective shield I've put up around her and the house will be useless if Raven herself decides she will do the job herself. With much going back and forth we agreed along with Dove and Angelina that Isabelle will be spending the next two months with me then the last month with me there at the house.

Right now Dove and Angelina are bringing Iz here. I'm super excited. While it will be fun to have her here I will need to teach her some more defense moves. It will be a fight the day of her birthday. Once the clock hits midnight the night before her birthday her light angel will take over for good. That night I will give her the ultimate present if she wants it. I will put my mark on her wing. It will be the best gift I could ever give her.

I'm surprised with two pale arm along with a pair of legs warping around me from behind.

"Hey baby!" Isabelle's cheerful voice sings happily in my ear. I chuckle and get her off of me. I look her over she looks absolutely adorable. Her blueish green eyes sparkle in the light, her long snow white hair falls in gentle curls over her shoulders. I smile at her then give her a loving kiss. She giggles and holds my face in her hands.

"We're still here you know!" Dove growls. I break the kiss and glare at her. Dove rolls her eyes and Angelina nudges her arm. Dove's eyes soften for a split second then they harden again... They have to be dating or something. I look down at Izzy and a cute shade of pink has crossed her cheeks. I laugh and kiss her neck.

"So that's all you brought?" I point to the two bags on Dove's shoulders. Dove nods. I hold Izzy in my arms and let my wings come out. She isn't really shocked at them anymore, but she is still in awe at them. She holds on tight to me and I take off.

"My room is this way." I flap and start soaring through the clear skies. Izzy holds onto me tightly, her legs come up to my waist the higher up we go. That lovely dress she is wearing isn't really helping me keep my cool.

"What are you looking at?" Iz purrs with a little smirk. I pull her closer to me then turn onto my back so she is straddling me in the sky.

"Just you wait till we get in my room." Iz winks at me and we both giggle.

"Can you two stop it and let's just get her settled in." Dove swoops down with the bags. Angelina huffs and moves her hair out her face.

"What's up with her Angelina? Have you two not fucked in a while or something?"

"Soleil!" Iz gasps at the same time as Angelina.

"It's not that." Angelina says with her cheeks getting red, "She's just under a little stress."

"Code y'all haven't had sex in a while." Angelina's face turns red and she swoops down into the palace. I smile at Isabelle then hold onto her tightly then go down into the palace. She snuggles into my chest then kisses my chin. We might be in the sky right now with plenty of angels, but if she keeps doing this to me I'll take her right now in the middle of the open sky.

Her innocent eyes look down at me for a while with a little hint of lust in them. I've seen her lust coming out more over the months. It has been making me go wild. More than anything I've wanted to be inside of her again, but this time I want to finish. I want her to pant and moan under me.

"Soleil! We're going to crash!" I look and see the palace getting closer. Quickly I hold Izzy tight against me and swoop into my room. I put Iz down on the bed then sit next to her. She puts her head on my shoulder and her arms around my waist. Not complaining here but her hand is a little close to my area.

"Well if you can take it from here we have to go back to the light realm." Angelina outs her arms around Dove. Dove smirks then gets Angelina off her.

"You two don't have to worry about a thing. I am her protector after all, she will be safest with me." Dove rolls her eyes then flies out the room after giving Isabelle a quick hug. Angelina gives her a hug too then follows Dove out. Isabelle turns back to me, the second after that she is in my arms kissing me.

"Alone at last." She says against my lips. I nod and toss her onto the bed. She couldn't react quick enough and I cage her under me.

"I missed you so bad. What have you been up to?" I giggle, I've done a lot since I last saw Iz. One of those things is use my light angel influence. Before I could go about killing my dad I had to make him change his will so his new family will be taken care of instead of his mistress.

"Other than a little ninja work I've just been getting stronger and connecting to nature." Isabelle lightly giggles then pushes me off her.

"What are you a flower child now?" I laugh and brush away strands of white hair from her face.

"That explains you more than I." She nods at my statement and kisses me again. I absolutely adore her kisses. She can't control her influence yet so drops of it will leak into my system. I love the way it feels, it feels just like her so what's not to love.

"What do you want to do today? We can go anywhere you want to in the realm." Isabelle ponders on it the. She smiles at me.

"Let's go to... everywhere" I smile at my beautiful sunshine and kiss her head.

"That is a brilliant idea."

"Let's go exploring then." Isabelle takes my hand. I smile down at her then lean into her ear.

"Then after exploring the landscape I will take you back here, and maybe we can explore eachother." I purr into her ear. She shivers and nods.

"I would like that... Let's go!" She pulls me out the palace and we start our day long journey of the Oasis.