Chapter 4

Isabelle

That was the best twenty minuets of my life! Soleil's lips were just like I imagined them. They were extremely soft. And now that I am thinking about I should have let her go a bit further. I really really wanted her to. I was just scared, and I know she wanted to do more. Her wonderful kisses left my mind foggy and my body begging for more. I imagined my first kiss to be very romantic, but that was far beyond what I expected. It was so much better. And even better Soleil is my girlfriend! Could my day get any better?

"Isabelle!" Dove calls from the bottom of the stairs. I groan and roll of my bed. Soon as I stand up Dove and Angelina are in my room. They both looked concerned but relived at the same time. I'm still angry at them for attacking Soleil earlier.

"Are you okay? She didn't hurt you? She didn't touch you did she?" Angelina says as she inspects me. I brush her off and stand next to the door.

"You two need to leave. I'm still mad at you guys for attacking my girlfriend." Dove and Angelina gasp then look at me more intently.

"Izzy, listen to us please. We are only trying to protect you. You may not understand it now but you are destined for great things when you turn 18, and Soleil will destroy you if you keep seeing her. Promise us that you will stop seeing her."

"No way! I don't know what the hell you are talking about, but I am getting to know Soleil and she is very sweet and caring! And nobody's trying to destroy me but you two!" Wait did I just cuss? I have never cussed in my life.

"Did you not just hear yourself Isabelle? You just cussed, and you're too innocent to cuss! But from what it seems you may not be innocent anymore. Did that monster take advantage of you?" Dove says staring me down.

"No she didn't, and she isn't a monster! Look guys I really like her a lot, and if you're not happy for me then just get out my life, and give me the keys I gave you to my house! I never want to see you again!" When I said that both of their faces fell. I hold out my hand to them waiting for them to give me the keys. Since we were best friends I gave them keys to my house so they could come over anytime they wanted. And besides that they insisted that they have keys too.

"But Izzy..." Angelina try to say but I shook my head no.

"Give me the keys and get out!" I say again raising my voice a bit higher. They both sigh in defeat and give me the keys. They both walk down the large stairs and to the front door. Dove looks back at me, the obvious pain in her eyes snaps me out of my unusual rage.

"Wait." I tell them as I slide down the railing. I hop off the railing and walk over to them. I look into their eyes and hand back the keys. They take them back and pull me into a group hug.

"We are just really scared for you. We can't let anything happen to you."

"Why do you say it like your lives depend on it, or like my life is in danger?" They both look down at me and kiss my forehead. They really are my closest friends and I don't want to loose them, but they are just going to have to accept that I'm dating Soleil.

"There is so much that we can't tell you just yet, but we will when your 18. We have to go back home now. Be safe stay in side the house-"

"Lock the door, don't answer the door if its someone you don't know, blah blah blah." Dove and Angelina laugh then leave the mansion. I lock the door like they told me to, then go up to my room and wait for daddy to come home from work. Its just been me and daddy since I could remember. He always tells me about mom and what she was like. He told me that I looked like her, and he always says that she was an angel. I even have a picture of her. She does look like me from her hair to her eyes.

I think I do have her everything except her body. I have a bit of a figure, but from the picture mom had a perfect hourglass frame, and she perfect, and I do have to say it myself that she looked like an angel. When I asked daddy one night why did she leave, he tells me that it was for my safety. He tells me if she had stayed I would have possibly been killed. But daddy never says by who. And I don't understand why someone would want to kill me. I always think of it like my parents are like Romeo and Juliet. But no matter why mom left, I can always feel her.

Its like she hasn't left me at all, and sometimes I see her in my dreams. I hope I can meet her someday, and daddy said I will on my 18th birthday. I'm so excited to be turning 18. And everyone in my life seems to be waiting on the day as much as I am. While thinking all of this over I change out of my clothes that I was in and change into a flowing blue dress. Before I put my other clothes in the hamper I could almost smell Soleil on them.

Gosh she smells so good. I smelled something else on her while we were kissing and it smelled even more mouthwatering than her regular scent. Soleil... gosh I'm still in shock that she actually chose me out of all the girls to be hers. And I know there are a lot of better looking girls at the school but she chooses me. She would look at me before this and I could see some interest in her eyes, but she wouldn't react. Maybe it was because her parents wouldn't allow her.

"Isabelle? I've been calling you. I was getting worried." Daddy walks into my room. I walk over to him and he pulls me into his arms. Daddy has always worried about me when I am out of his sight. Since Dove and Angelina came into my life he has been a lot more calm, but he is still on edge especially this year.

"Sorry Daddy, I was lost in thought." He looks down at me, he is a really tall guy, both him and mom are, but for some screwed up reason I'm short.

"About what dear?" I blush thinking about Soleil.

"I have a girlfriend." Daddy's eyes light up in excitement. He has known for a long time that I am a lesbian, but he doesn't care as long as his little princess is happy.

"Well what's her name?"

"Her name is Soleil."

"Soleil!" He says in shock. I nod my head.

"You know her daddy?" He looks down at me, fear tears through his deep hazel eyes.

"Y-yes I know her. I know her to be a juvenile delinquent." I laugh then hold my daddy's shaking hands.

"It is just her wall that she put up, she is really sweet. You don't have to worry about her daddy, you can trust me." Daddy smiles down at me then kisses my head.

"Alright fine, but I want to meet this girl. So perhaps if she is free one night you could invite her over for dinner." I hug daddy tightly then kiss his cheek.

"Thank you so much daddy. She will be picking me up from now on and dropping me off so you can get to meet her sometimes." He nods then we go down stairs for dinner. I rarely think of anything but Soleil. Daddy seemed alarmed when I said Soleil's name. It was like he knew something about her that I don't. I know Soleil is seen as a very bad girl, but that is only because there is something that she is trying to hide.

Whatever it may be I will find out what it is. I know I can get her to open up to me, it shouldn't be too hard. All I have to do is use my "charm" that Dove and Angelina say that I have. Maybe they know how to charm a girl like Soleil. I know Soleil has charm, she almost charmed me out my clothes today. Damn, I should have left her do it. And again with the cussing what is wrong with me? Maybe this is apart of puberty, or its just apart of being a teenager. Whatever it is I wish I had a female voice to help me figure this out.

I guess I will have to wait till June to get that female voice. It will be the voice that I have longed to hear  for my whole life. It will be the voice that I have only imagined in my dreams. It will be my mom, and we can finally be a full family like it used to be. 

A/N: Forgive the shortness of this chapter, but I have to focus on my grades at the present moment, so updates might have to come every five days. I will try to keep it to the schedule I had for my book before this one which is 4-5 days. I will try so I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you keep voting and commenting telling me how good I did or didn't do. Comment Vote Peace :)