Chapter 9

Night time in the dark realm couldn't come any quicker. None of my doors are locked because Raven took off all the locks. And on top of that she beat the crud out of me. I have a black eye, bruises all over me and some places that needed stiches. Well I'll have to look on the bright side at least she didn't take me roughly again. Sleep called me like a serein's call, and it promised beautiful fantasies of my innocent Isabelle in some not so innocent appearances. I knew she would look good in black lingerie. Just the thought of her seduces me in my sleep.

When sleep was taking me away to that wonderful place with Izzy I felt someone's fingertips lightly caressing my arm. I groan and brush the hand off. I hear an annoyed sigh, then I feel soft lips touching my shoulder and neck. This forces my eyes open, my sleepy eyes look over and see Raven laying there in nothing but her and my personal favorite black lingerie. Ask and I shall receive I guess.

"What are you doing here?" I croak out. Raven looks at me sternly then her eyes slightly soften.

"I will answer your question with another question. When's the last time we had sex?" My face twitches up in confusion.

"Um... I don't know."

"A month Soleil, we haven't in an entire month, and I'm still mad at you for your behavior earlier." I roll my eyes then stretch out.

"Well I said what was on my mind, I'm not going to take it back no matter how much you beat me." Her green eyes then turned dangerous. We glared at eachother for a while then she sighed.

"What  is wrong with you?! Ever since I told you to get rid of that girl you have gone completely a-wall! You've been so concerned about that girl, well what about me!?! I have needs that you need to service too!" I stare at her with a slightly amused look on my face.

"Your jealous!"

"Shut up woman! I'm not jealous of that little half breed, I'm just pissed that we haven't done anything in a month!" She stared at me with a growing lust in her eyes. No way, she isn't going to do it to me!

"And if you like it or not, I will have satisfaction right now." I laugh in her face.

"If you think I'm going to let you do that to me again then you got another thing coming! I refuse to be your slut any longer!" Raven flinches at the word slut. In a quick flash she pins me down. I try to kick her off me but she is just too strong.

"Slut? Take advantage of you? I don't ever do that you. You always cry out my name, you always clutch onto me when I make you cum, you love it every time we have sex. Don't try to deny it. We are lovers, and soon you will be so much more." I laugh in her face again.

"Whatever flowery big title you could ever give me, I will still be nothing but your slut!" I spat the last word into her face. At that offence she struck me hard with a hard punch across my face. I know that is going to bruise.

"Shut up! Stop calling yourself a slut! Your are not and let alone my toy! You are my lover, you are mine! And you will see that now while we do it! No... while we make love." In a quick motion she spreads my legs and gets between them. I try to get up but she ties my hands to the headboard, and both of my legs to the bed post.

"You see what you are doing  Raven! Your sleeping with me against my will! What do you call that huh?!" She glares at me then slaps me. I hiss in pain and look back up at her.

"I don't want to hear another word come from your pretty little mouth. All I want to hear is moans, and gasps for air." With a flick of her wrist she rips off my clothing. Her hands run all over my chest and she plays with my breast. A whimper parts my lips, and Raven grins. I try to get up and break my restrains, but they won't break.