Chapter 5

Soleil

I could have never imagined the simple act of kissing could do such things to me. Isabelle's soft lips still hold their spell on me, and it feels as if something else from her has taken hold of me. It is as if a part of her has made its way into my being. I could almost swear that she has left some of her innocent influence in me, but that is impossible. Humans don't have influence like angels do, then again Isabelle is different from any other human I have ever met.

Now back in the sickening dark realm I fly through watching my fellow dark angels. Some but not all have been outside the realm. They know of the human world, but some of these spineless cowards fear it. There's nothing wrong with the human realm. It's a big playground! It is the most fun I've ever had in my life when I'm out there. It sure beats this hell hole. Without any thought I land on Raven's balcony. 

I take a look in and don't see her. I shrug then leave and go to my own room. When I open the balcony doors Raven was sitting on my bed with a half empty wine glass in her hand. She looks over at me then smiles.

"Ah Soleil, nice of you to return to me in tact." I bow my head to her. When I look back at her in her eyes I can see anger rising. She puts the wine glass down on the nightstand then looks back at me.

"On your knees before me." She snarls at me. I follow her command getting on my knees before her. Raven uncrosses her legs, slowly she leans in closer to my face. With a quick and rough jerk she grabs the back of my head locking her finger within my black hair.

"I told you to kill the girl, not fuck her!" Raven yells in my face, "And don't you try to deny it because I can smell the lust and excitement drenching from your body!" Raven grabs my jaw with her other hand and burns into my black soul with those evil green eyes. I can see a smirk starting to cross her perfect face, due to the new fear that is coming from me now.

"Please Raven, I didn't sleep with her. We were just making out, I lost myself for a brief second but she wouldn't let me continue. I couldn't go on if I wanted to, I didn't want to upset you. And I am sorry that I have disappointed you." Raven studies me for a long time, I can tell she is contemplating weather to beat me or just plain torture me for touching Isabelle. Ever so slowly she loosens her grip on my hair and face.

"So you are truly sorry for your actions?" I nod my head slowly and she fully lets go of me. She leans back slightly then grins at me with lust filling her eyes instead of anger.

"Then what do you think you should do to show me how sorry you are?" Raven loves playing this game with me. This game of course includes sexual torture for me, and it seems that I will be in for some major torture. And this is apart of my servitude to her, being Raven's slave she can do whatever she wants when she wants to me. I have just come to accept it. Without objecting or questioning my hands go up her black dress.

Raven opens her legs more when I pull her black lace panties. Then she grabs my hair again to force my face into her exposed wetness. Without much hesitation I begin to lick her. Raven sighs with pleasure and forces my face in deeper. I take my time doing it the way she likes, her moans and whimpers tell me that I am doing it right. Raven starts to shake then she removes her dress.

"Mmmm.... that's good... take your clothes off." Raven pulls my face from her and stands me up. I start to take off my clothes. Soon as every layer is scattered on the floor Raven throws me on the bed. Before I can react she is on top of me sucking and licking my lips. Her forceful hands move over my exposed skin.

"I want you to do something for me Soleil." Huskily she breaths into my ear. Then she changes our positions and I am the on top, wedged between her legs. Raven's ivory hands tangle in my hair making me gaze into her green pools.

"Please me like I please you. And all will be forgiven." My mouth fell open, we haven't done this before. It would always be Raven to as she calls it "please" me, but never me doing it to her. I cant refuse so I slowly trail my hand down her goddess body back down to her sensitive bud. Raven gasps feeling my finger spreading her then she moans when I push my way into her. Her hands grip onto my hair tighter as she slowly starts to grind herself into my fingers.

I give it my best shot at attempting to please her and it seems to be working. Raven's moans give me the courage to keep going. It truly does feel amazing to be inside another. Actually it is not as great as I expected, maybe because it is Raven. Just the slightest thought of being able to do this with Isabelle makes me moan along with my queen.

Her pants become heavier with each passing second, and her slippery walls begin to close in until she lets a loud moan come out her mouth. Raven's back arches from my bed, her hands bring my face closer into her neck. I breathe in the sweet scent of lust that radiates from her body and I too am put into a post orgasm state.

"Do you see the rewards that I am giving to you? No one has ever ventured where you did." My jaw again drops. Raven, the queen of dark angels and the most lustful person I know was a virgin the entire time?! That is just amazing considering how much of a killer she is in bed.

"Be loyal to me my dear Soleil, and in the end you will be greatly rewarded."

"With what?" Raven chuckles and then slams me back down on my back. Her angelic face hovers very close to mine.

"With me for one. The second you must wait and see, I have big plans for my honey. Right now in my plans for you, I plan to make you come until you pass out. Shall we begin?" I sigh and stare into her eyes. A knowing smirk comes on her face. She already knows my answer. It's not like I can say no to her.

"Yes Raven... please start." Raven grins then moves down to my neck and starts her sexual torture. What in the hell was she talking about she has plans for me? I wonder what this has to do with Isabelle or anything else. All of these plans I can tell will send shock waves, but still I must wonder what this has to do with me or Iz.

Me, all I think my role in this great plan is to be Raven's sex slave for all eternity. Raven may think that she has my heart and I will do anything she tells me to. I only do what I must to survive. Whatever this plan Raven has for me is still uncertain but one thing can be reassured. One thing is for certain about Isabelle, her role in Raven's plan is to die. But still why attack a human unless there is more to the story. 

We all know this is forbidden, but I will have to know more. To do that I must look back in the history of the angels. To do that I have to go deep into the castle into the secret library of the castle. I'm the only angel that knows where it is besides Raven, and she gave me full access. I'll just remind her if I'm caught down there. I'll just have to be very careful.

There has to be a reason or some sort of prophesy that Raven isn't telling me. If she won't tell me what it is then I'm going to find out for myself. I at least have to protect my new girlfriend for the time being. It shouldn't be too hard. Nothing is too difficult for me.