𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗

(Now I know you guys were expecting to see her news jutsuse. And trust me so was I. But honestly the names I've came up with them I didn't like. So the test isn't going to be about her strength It's mostly going to be about her emotions.)

Hinata Hyuga POV

"Alright, Hinata. We'll see you on the other side. And don't worry your mother will be with us as well." Mikan said.

"Okay. I guess I'll see you guys on the other side." I said. "Be careful, Hinata. And good luck." Reina tells me. I nod and turn to walk deeper into the forest.

The deeper I walk into the forest. The darker it gets. I stop the moment everything was pitch black. Suddenly I see the two women that I saw last time.

"Welcome Hinata Hyuga." The first one said. "Are you ready to begin?" The second one asked me. I know the consequences of what happens if I don't pass.

"Affirmative."

"Then let's begin." They went through the floor, disappearing. The pitch darkness room turn bright white. "Hinata! Help me!" I turn around to see Sakura trap underneath a couple of boulders.

"Ghost hands jutsu." Light blue ghost hands made from my chakra goes near her and lift the holders up off of her and threw them in a different direction.

I run towards her and helped her stand up. Her emerald green eyes suddenly glows blue. She grabs my two wrist and looks right at me.

She lets go of my wrist and now I'm falling. I look down and see grass beneath my shoes. I land on the ground with my two feet.

"Hinata!" [Ino]

'Ino!' I look up and see a wedding being held. Naruto as the groom... and Sakura as the bride. I look in my hands and see a gift box. "Hinata? Is something wrong." Ino asked. 'This isn't right.' I look around and see everyone looking so happy. Everyone, but Naruto. "Do you notice how Naruto is looking?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked. 'How does nobody notices his facial expression?' "He looks upset." I said. "Hinata are you feeling okay? He looks fine." Kiba said. 'How the- You know what forget it.'

"Does anyone object to this marriage couple"

I stand up and have all eyes on me. "Hinata what are you doing??" Ino whispered. I held my hand in front of her, telling her to stop. "Naruto are you really happy?" I asked. "What are you talking about? Of course he happy!" Sakura shouted.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Naruto, so stay in your lane." I said. I walk closer to the two, but I'm only looking at Naruto. "What do you love about Sakura? Do you only love her because of her looks? Or is it because you're scared of being alone and nobody else will love you?" I asked.

He looks shocked. 'He doesn't even know how to answer the question.' I thought. "What if I told you that there was someone always loved you. A girl who believe in you, despite what everybody thought." I asked. I feels tears in my eyes. "Who would that be?" He asked.

"Me. I am that girl." [Hinata Hyūga]

Everyone and everything started to fade away and finally disappeared. 'Did I really just confess? Was that even a confession.' I look up to see the glowing spirits. It stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. 'Don't tell me...'

"Congratulations, Hinata Hyūga. You passed" [Spirits]

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Ik this took forever to get out to you guys, but the next chapter is the final chapter of this book after that I can move on to the second one😁

Please follow me and vote☆★
-☾︎𖣔☽︎