ℕ𝕠𝕥 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖

𑁍𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝.𑁍

Hinata POV
It's been a very long night. Yet it was am. I need to go outside. We had arrived home a while ago and I just fell on the couch. With Keiko sleeping next to me. I started to get up by the sounds of arguing, but I had to stayed quiet. My hair had grew back longer so I put it up in a ponytail. I saw someone come down stairs. I see Naruto and Sakura......... Although it look like Sakura was forcing it while Naruto was trying to stop it .I tears coming down on my face. They felt hot. As they reach my cheeks it made a sizzle,but it didn't hurt although it left a mark on my cheek. He still had those dang effect on me .They turn my way. "Hinata it not what it looks like!" Naruto shouted as he push Sakura off of him. Which started to wake up Keiko. "It seems to me that your kissing your ex." Keiko said as she wrap her arms around me. "Keiko.." I said "Get your arms off of her. Keiko." He said. Which shock me. I open my eyes. I look around. I look at my hands. They had a hot liquid of a lilac color. Keiko had let go of me. "Fix this it your mess if you don't I might as well take her to be mine." She said as she take one of her hands to put it under my chin almost turning my head to her then kissed my cheek. "Keiko...." She put the red ruby in my pocket. I didn't understand what just happened,but I didn't wanna. I ran out to find the lake to sit on it while listening to the waterfall as I cry. Looks like I still love him. Why?!

Naruto POV
(𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞)
I got up to someone calling my name from the hallway. I walk out from my room to see Sakura. " What." I asked her. "Naruto-kun, baby don't be mad at me I was drunk. (Big mistake.) "Don't call me that! You've never called me that when we were dating. Only Sasuke. Even when he FREAKING said he was dating Ino."I explained. " Like I said I was drunk." She shouted "It's doesn't matter. For one we were on a mission to get information! Not to get drunk! TWO YOU DON'T FUCKING APOLOGIZE FOR KISSING ANOTHER MAN AND KNOWING YOU HAVE/ or HAD... A BOYFRIEND!" I shouted at her lucky no one was wake. I just started to go downstairs to check up on Hinata and Keiko to see if they were awake. "Naruto! Wait please!" She rush downstairs. "No Sakura we're done." She then rush to me kissing me. I tried to pry her off. I heard sobbing. I could tell Sakura heard it to. I turn to see who it was. "Hinata it not what it looks like!"I shouted as I finally got Sakura off me. I growled as I saw that smirk she always have Hinata when she was sad or upset. I saw Keiko waking up. The next thing had me furious! "It seems to me that your kissing your ex." Keiko had said while rapping her arms around Hinata petite body. Hinata had said her name. " Get your arms off of her. Keiko." I had told her. As she did Hinata open her eyes were fully lilac glowing a bit no white to be seen anywhere. When the tears hit her face it killed me. My stupid self finally understand. I love her. I love Hinata Hyuga. Keiko had took her arms off of her. "Fix this it your mess if you don't I might as well take her to be mine." She told me in the cold manner of voice. She the kisses Hinata on the cheek and put a red jewel in her pocket. Hinata didn't seem to understand than ran away outside and I had went after her.

(Now)
After about 7-8 minutes of searching her. I had found her crying sitting on the lake while the water kept running down. I saw Hinata in a water cage that seem like she had made it. "Hinata!" I yelled out..... I didn't get answer from her. "Hinata Hyuga!" I called out again. All I could hear sobs of her. It's sound like an angel cry. "HINATA HYUGA!" I yelled. "What do you want." She spat out. Her eyes still glowing lilac. Although she looked lost. A blue fire start around the cave. "I want you that what!" I shouted. "Well I don't want you!" She shouted. I knew that wasn't true but it's hurts.

A lot....

"Hinata you know that isn't true!" I shouted. I should've never dated Sakura. How could I be such a dumbass. "No! Because I always love you and you decide to be with HER!? She never loved you. That one thing we both knew." She shouted back. She was right cause it was true. I knew she only wanted me just to get over Sasuke. Yet I always let it slip by. "I started to walk near the cage. Once I got in front of it I started to talk. "Hinata you know we need each other..." I said which made her look up at me.

Hinata POV
What he said was true, but you don't day things like that out loud. "I don't need anyone!" I yelled at him tears going down my face. The were burning yet, I didn't feel hurt. I did a jutsu I had made. "Blue Fire jutsu" I whisper after doing the hand signs. Blue fire start to show up around the outside of the cage. "Don't come near me." I snap. "Hinata you can't keep me away from you." Naruto snapped back. "Just come back to me. You'll only hurting yourself." He said. "I WOULD'VE NEVER BEEN HURT IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!" I yelled. I was tried of giving in. I'm not about to trust him easily. I already had insomnia some night just thinking about him. "I can't do this." I spoke as I stop everything. The water went back to the lake. The fire stop. I then drop in the water. Not even caring for a second. I heard my name,but my eyes had shut for the moment I drop.

Naruto POV
"HINATA!!" I scream as I went to dive to get her out. I was looking around for any sign of her. I finally found her and gotten a hold of her. I went up back to the surface. "Hinata why would you do that..." I kept thinking about what had just happened as carrying her to land. I look to check if she was breathing, which she was. "Idiot... That sound like something Sasuke say about me" I said. "That because you are one." I turned around to find Ino and Sasuke about five feet away from us. Ino had walked towards her and had put her on her back. "She giving you one chance." She said then walked away with Sasuke. I stayed a bit. I started to walked back thinking about what Ino just said. "I have to make that one chance count." I whisper.

⌘🄰🄽🄽🄾🅄🄽🄲🄴🄼🄴🄽🅃!!!⌘
Please check out this story by
Alana0615
With
Powerful_Niya
That is now out!!!

⌘🄰🄽🄽🄾🅄🄽🄲🄴🄼🄴🄽🅃!!!⌘Please check out this story byAlana0615WithPowerful_NiyaThat is now out!!!

the real picture