ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕖

Hinata POV
I had woken up in my room. I looked at the time. "Only 3:39am" I said while looking at the clock on the room wall. I wanted to get up, but I was hurting. "Don't do that Hinata-chan." A voice said. "Keiko how did you get in here?" I asked. "Ino had asked me to watch you and put you to bed." She said. While getting out of a chair. "Hinata-chan don't over work yourself okay?" She asked. "I'll try." I replied. She then walks out the room. And I fall right back to sleep. I wake up a couple hours later I look at the clock on the wall. "6:34! I'm supposed to be up by 5:25!" I shouted quitely though. I then remember it was Wednesday. He told us we had this day off. I just go straight back to bed until 9:35. My legs were hurting and I need the sleep.

𖧷about 3 hours later𖧷

Once I got done with getting dressed. I put my mask face on (cold as ever not an actual mask). I went to go downstairs to start breakfast. Once I was done. Everyone start to get up. "Hinata, outside". I heard. I stood up and motion for Ino and Sasuke to come with me. We went outside. Thankfully nobody notice or didn't care. "Do guys sense someone." " Sadly and it's our day off." Ino moan. "Ino you know I'm the only one who can make you do that right?" Sasuke said. Oh they..... "Sasuke-kun the child!" She been calling me that since we met, because I didn't know anything about that. "Okay nice to know that you guys did it. But can we focus." I said. Which made them snap out of it. "Sorry Hinata." Ino reply I just nodded. " Come out we know you're there." Sasuke said getting impatient. I can't blame him. The figure jump out. "I can see why boss wants to have you." As he look me up and down. "What do you want?" I asked. Ino was about to go get the others until, one of them caught her waist. "You guys don't even care that she got caught. Wow you guys are really heartless." The person laugh. "No we care we know she can handle it herself." I giggled. Ino then lifted her leg up all the way in the air and kick the guy in his chin. With blood coming out of his chin and a bit up his neck. "Ino go get them there's about 25 of them possible more!" I yelled. She ran back to the wooden house. Me and Sasuke had our back to back. Just in case any of them. Decides to make a move. Everyone comes rushing towards us. "What happen?!" Yuji said. "No time to get explain. Get ready for a fight. Naruto go next to Hinata!" Ino said. Naruto ran towards me. " So this is the famous Uzumaki, Naruto huh." One of the men said. "What do you want ?" Naruto spoke clearly irritated. "Oh that simple. The byakugan princess. But since the nine" The man said. "That what not going to happen." I said. "We either do the the easy way or the hard way." Other man said.
"Sure hard way." Naruto spoke. I look at the others and nodded. "Well then. You're losing." A man said. One by one they came at us. I jump up and knock on out with my two fingers going to his head. "He'll be out about.....8 months" I was going somewhat easy on them. "Hinata don't go full mode on them" Ino remind me. "Yeah I know." I reply as I started to jump through trees Naruto following behind me. "Naruto there about 4 behind us!" I shouted. " Stop here. We're going to have to fight them." He said. I nodded. We drop down waiting to see what move they'd do. "Naruto I gotta do it." I told him. He seem confused until I point towards my scarf. "Be careful Hinata." He said. I just nodded. "Just take off the scarf. It not like you can do anything way." One of the man said. "Be careful what you ask for." I said as I take the scarf off. My eyes are closed. I open my mouth " Sha-rin-gan." I heard laughter around me. That was until I open my eyes. I then start to do hands signs. " Fire style. Fire ball jutsu!" I shouted. I blew a large ball if fire out. "Hinata-chan! Anymore then we all burn!" Naruto shouted. "Well at least it'll be for a good cause. And don't call me that." I snapped back. I meant every word I said. I knew what I was doing. Once I was done I tie the guys up. One had a little flames on his hair. So I blew it out. "Looks like I wasn't going to need my eyes for this." My eyes turn back as I tie my scarf around my head to cover my eyes. I then went over to help Naruto out. "You're taking forever." I sighed. "Well I'm sorry. But it not my fault that these guys absorb chakra easy!" He snapped. I pissed him off I don't care though. Naruto had manage to knock them out after a minute. "Hinata I'm." He was about to start talking, but I cut him off. "I don't want to hear." I spoke. " Let go check on the others." I replied. "Hinata- can we just-." Naruto spoke. "No. I don't even know why you would bring that up." I already had the guys in my hand. "I don't wanna talk about it. Let move." I spoke. As we jump through the trees. Getting back to the others. They had them all tie up. "Great job guys. Now let get them to the leader." Shikamaru spoke. Looks like are week is cut, because they attack us on our off day. I was ready to go back,but I don't know why, but I had a feeling that by the time we get back to the leaf village is where things would get very hectic...

A/u I couldn't wait any longer so... I decided to post it. At 2:13am