𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣

Hinata POV
We were at the gate ready to go until someone stop us. I turned around it was just Neji and Ten-Ten. "Lady Hinata/Hinata!" I froze I'm in trouble. I slowly turn around and found them giving me glares. It was on 5:30pm so.. I couldn't escape. "Yesssssssss?" I said still scared. " Why didn't you tell us were leaving ?!" I was shocked . "What do you mean?" I asked. " Lady Hinata you usually tell us when your going on mission remember?" I then remember me saying I was,but I black out before I was done with Ino clothes. "Gomen I forgotten to." Then I was hug by Ten-Ten. "You be careful you hear!" She said letting go and Neji nodded. "Yes. See you when I get back." As we walk off to go near the hidden mist.

It was getting late so we had set up for the night. I had turned on my byakugan we were 100miles away which is good. "We're 40miles so about another 12miles and we'll be there ." I told them. I saw Ino making Sasuke favorite food into soup which was reasonable. "Be on the lookout got it!" Ino said. We all started to eat. I said I would be the first to watch. I kept my scarf on. I could see even if my byakugan is off. I only wear it because if my eyes. I decided it was clear so I half slept.

Next morning we got up and started to move. " So what your reason of being here on the mission Saskue ?" I asked while jumping through tree branches. "Well I got an note from the Hokage and I wasn't doing anything so I decided to come." He said. I figured we be close so I activated it without saying a word. "Slow down. We're here." I told them. We all got into position and was waiting for a sign and we certainly got one too. I soon as I said that a kunai came to the side of my face that it almost cut my cheek, but move away quickly. "Alright we know you're out here might as well come out." Ino said. Three men jump out.They were wearing green cloak and shirts and pants were beige."Why are you here?" I asked. "I'm surprised that you can see with that scarf." The man on the left said. " I'll said this one more time. Why are you here." I ask going to a 0 to a 10 real quick." They didn't say anything, but attack us...

Ino POV
They just came at us, but we were ready for it. I had one guy to the ground really quick. It only took a step back and I had him although I trick. He pulled my leg and escape. I curse under my breath. When I realized he had took some of my chakra. 'Saskue, Hinata be careful they can take chakra.' I use the last of my chakra to talk to them.'Ino hang in there a little longer I'll need to knock this guy out.' Hinata told me. I just nodded to that. Trying to calm myself down.

Hinata POV
I was trying to finish the guy off,but realized I was going to have to take it a step further which was going to be bad for him. " You should just come to our side your look pretty for our master.I just took my scarf off then whisper " Then you should see me in a crown." Then knock him out. He could gotten knock out with my hand ,but he was being difficult. And what I heard from my father say it like hell dying over and over and that person can be knock out for who's knows how long. I told Sasuke to keep the guy tie down. His person was gone also like Ino. I went over there heal her fast. She was fine after that. The guy started to wake up and started to fight Saskue. I went up to the guy and that when I took my black scarf off. I look at him not putting much power in my eyes, then knock him out. "He'll be back by the time we're at the Hokage office". I said I tie the black scarf around my eyes. It didn't take long to get back to he Hokage office because Ino had just teleported us to the Hokage office. "Mission complete" Ino said. I had took the guy and place him in the floor. " Good job. Now I would congratulate the new couple,but I have to take care of the this kid. Write me a report my tommorow. You are dismissed." We all walk only one person blushing lightly. We had went to the gate were we said our goodbyes well I let the two lovebirds have their moment. While I left to go back to the mansion. I took a good shower then started to write the report then finally went to bed.

Saskue POV
When Hinata left us I looked at Ino and she looked back at me. "Well I guess it going to be a while until I get to see you huh." Ino said which was true,but sad."Hn" was the only thing I said. I then walked up to her raised my hand up her forehead and poke it softly then kiss her lips. "Huh-EEHHH?!" she said. I chuckled. And with that I left looking at her before leaving.

Ino POV
I was a bit sad that he left, but I knew I was going to see him again, so I didn't complain that much. I was walking back home figuring that Hinata had already went to her mansion. While walking home I saw Sakura running towards me looking mad and upset. "HAS SASUKE-KUN ALREADY LEFT YET!?" She asked me which made no sense. "Yes he left about a minute ago, and shouldn't you be with Naruto or something." I said getting annoyed with her. "Forget about that are you and Sasuke-kun really together? She ask curiously and also look like she mad. "Yes....Yes we are." I said. "I love him since like 5 year old,but I do know someone who loved a person since way young age. I remember when I told you I had like him then you said we we're rivals.huh." I chuckled dryly." I guess you were right I mean look were we're at now." I told her in a dull voice. She looked anger. "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THAT FREAK EYE!" She yelled. "She thinks she can get whatever she wants. News flash she can't. She always had an easy childhood. She needs to face the reality of things." She shouted. "I don't know how you got that in your head,bit you need to get it out she had a harder life than anyone could think of unless it Naruto. But sometimes I think she had it harder than him." Were my last word to her then I walk off not even bothering to look back.

Sakura POV
I don't get it. What did I do wrong? Nothing I did Nothing. I was being honest with my words. She always had it easy for her as teen. She has and hour glass body that anyone would've wanted. She also powerful not powerful than me that is..
I started to walk home at this point.
All I did was take the boy that was waiting to date me to actually say yes. Beside it might be a good way to get over Sasuke-kun or to make him jealous. That was until I heard about him and Ino dating. That really broke my heart. While hanging out with Naruto I just kept thinking about Sasuke-kun."I need to take a shower and sleep."