𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

A few months later

Hinata Hyuga POV

"You sure have improved a lot these past couple of months, Hinata." Mikan said. "You really have." Reina added. I put my water bottle down and got up from the log.

"Please tell me you don't want to go another route, Hinata." Kiyomi whined. "No. I'm just as worn out as four are.," I said. "I can't wait to go back to Konoha and see you kick ass." I turn to glare at Ino.

"What! We all know it's bound to happen." She said. "And I just know everyone gonna to be surprised at your appearance, Kiyomi." She said.

"Oh? You're going to leave?" Chikao asked Kiyomi. "Yeah. Don't get me wrong. I love it here but I don't want to stay here, knowing I have a family member out there that's my sibling." She said. "Understandable. Family members are important." Mikan said.

I notice Ino tense up to the word "sibling." "Hey, Ino? Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. She nods and we walk away from the others.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "What do you mean?" I roll my eyes at her response. "You know what I mean." I said. She lets out a sigh. "We broke up."

"What happened?" I asked. "It not him. It was me. I just can't stand loving someone from afar. And if I'm being honest. I don't think I even deserve him." She said.

I bring her into a hug. "Hey, he might've not have been the right one for you. And I'm sure you'll find the right one for you." I tell her. "Well-"

"Hinata!" We turn around and look towards Chikao. "What is it?" I asked. "It's time for you to take the final test."

'This is it.'

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hi guys! I know this one is really short and I'm really sorry about that. But Just to let you know that the next chapter should be longer. And it is the last chapter of this story, before I work on the next book.

I appreciate your guy's patience and for your votes. And thank you guys so much for the 12k reads. I didn't think my story would get that much attention at first 😅

In the meantime while I finish the last chapter. I would appreciate it if you guys go check out my new story "Luna Lyric" A Bnha fanfic.

Please follow me and vote☆★
-☾︎𖣔☽︎