𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Hinata POV

"Welcome to the land of the Lost, Hinata Hyuga." Said two women that had ears like elf's their whole body glowed like a soul.

"We've been expecting you and now the time has come." I felt something different my bag was gone from back and my outfit change(like in the picture). My hair tie was cut off leaving my long midnight blue hair down touching the black abyss growning longer than what it already was. "Begin."

They said at the same time I then drop. I found my self in a cage. "What is with me and cages." I said shaking my head. I look forward to see teenager self down beaten by Pein. I didn't move yet breathing.

I was so weak, back then yet some how brave. The cage door open. As soon as I step out I fell. To the third Ninja world war. I saw myself with Naruto holding his hand. I looked away from it. My hair was probably dirty, but I didn't care. I saw a bright light that I ran towards.

That end me up to the time I gave Naruto that healing ointment. I felt myself to rise up the crashing through the cleaning. I was in a bright white space. I saw Naruto. "Why-"

But before I could finish he charged towards me. I hit his arm down his other hand coming for my throat which he did grab but I grabbed his at well. I was starting to choke. He started to faded away. I didn't really feel emotions. Showing him made my eyes dull. But before he could fully go away I managed to kick his leg. Leaving him to fall backwards and poof away. I turn around to fall again. This time I was at the Hyuga Mansion.

My 13 year old self getting trained by my father. "I was weak and too caring." I said as watching myself fail so many times. I fell again. I'm getting use to this now. I was in chūnin exams. Me vs Neji.

Expect it was no one around everything was black and white no colors but me and him. He wasn't his 13 year old self neither was I. The two women came in front of us. "Fight." That all it took for him to charge toward me.

I jumped then landed behind him before he could use his tailjustu. I went first. " Eight trigrams thirty-two palms !" I didn't put that much chakra in my hand although it felt like it. After I did that he disappear,but still no emotions out of me.

I closed my eyes to blink. Once I open them I was more than ready to see my past self,bit this time it's was different.

Yes it was my past self, but a recent one. I was on the lake crying. Naruto came. I was getting annoyed with this. "KEEP ON HAUNTING ME!" I shouted. I done a lot of things that a weak person would do I get it. I don't need him.

"Why would anybody love me?" I asked myself. Everything went black then white. I saw a glow of bunch of colors in circle orb comes out of. It form into myself.

"Why is this happening?" I ask." You lost your emotions." The emotional one said sadly. "It's may not be a big deal to you, but it is to me." The emotional one said. "I do have emotions." I said. "But there hidden deep. Almost deeper than the ocean." She said which wasn't a lie.

I was making myself numb and emotionless so my feeling couldn't be hurt anymore. "Let me show you." She said a glow came from her hand.

That shown Ino, Sasuke,Ten-Ten, Neji, Father, Hanabi,Lee, Kiba, Shino, Temari, Sakura,ect. "What about them." I said. "How to do you feel?" She ask me. "Nothing really." I said. "Yeah some are family best friends like Ino and Kiba, and friends like Lee or Temari. But I don't feel anything." I told her. "I see." She said. "Okay forget all about them." She told me. Close your eyes. I did. "Open them." She said. It was Naruto. Why him. I felt something in my heart it's skip a beat. I thought I thought I had myself figure out. My eyes were open to color. "Now watch." She make him disappear. All the color had faded. Out of my sight. I never noticed that before. "No I refuse to feel that feeling." I told myself. She frown. "You don't mean that." She said softly. "I do!" I shouted at her. She then sighs. She looks at me and smiles. "You know where to find me." She then goes walks towards me. "I'll be there when you're lost." She said. "Even if you are so far gone." We're the last words I heard. Then she went in her orb form and went inside me. "Test completed." The two women said. "Welcome again Hinata Hyuga." They said. I found myself back in a beautiful place my family visit. "Seem like you passed." My mother whisper. "M-Mother how!?" I can be free without you dying on me, beside the ten tail beast is still there. She said. "Now come there people that are waiting to meet you." She said as she grabbed my hand. I realized I was still in the clothes that they had put me in my long hair was touching the ground like my mother's, but her was way longer than mine. We we're walking and notice somethings that change. We came here three times in a year and that it. I spot two women and a man looking my age. "Hinata meet the children of my friends." My mother said. "Mikan-san,Reina-san, and Chikao-san" my mother said then went back inside me. Mikan had long wavy hair that stop at her feet. the color was tangerine same with her eyes just lighter.
Reina had long straight white hair that stop to her ankles and ruby red eyes.
Chikao had jet black hair and pink eyes that seem to somewhat glow.