ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟

Hinata POV
My mind went blank. My eyes had widened in shock. I couldn't believe it. I was a daughter of a goddess my sister was an half sister. I had more power than I thought. I have sharingan .My mother was sealed inside me.... " Why was she sealed inside me?" I ask almost on the verge of crying. "H-Hinata you are her offspring it would only work." He said still feeling guilty. "I didn't know what else to say,but." I have nothing else to say I'll take my leave. "Hinata before you leave, are you okay?!" He asked me very worried which was rare for anyone to see." To be honest I don't know." I said and with that I left. I decided to walk around the streets. It was about 4:00pm out when I heard noises. I look over the side of the long fence. I saw Naruto and Sakura. "I wonder what their up to?" I ask myself in whisper. I stayed quiet to listen what they would say. "Sakura I have loved you for a long time,but this the last time I will as you... Will you please be my girlfriend?" That had broken my heart big time. Sakura had saw me and smirk. even as I tried to hide although I saw something I felt my eyes change and saw what was going to happen in a flash. I then peek over and hear the worst thing in my life. "Yes Naruto I would love to be your girlfriend!" Sakura. They even kissed. I couldn't take it anymore. I started to run and cried until I was at Ino flower shop. I open the door and fell down. Ino ran to me ask me what had happened. I told her the whole story. She looked mad and shocked that would even happen.

Ino POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard. That two time face of a bitch! She was Hinata close friend and she knew that Hinata had loved Hinata since they were 3 that how long. I kept trying to calm her down. Knowing that she been too much. I had found out the information from her dad about her. I very disappointed in Naruto. THIS GIRL HAD WENT TO FIGHT PAIN EVEN THOUGH SHE KNEW THAT IT MENT THAT SHE WAS PUTTING HER LIFE ON THE LINE OR WORST DIE. SHE EVEN CONFESS TO HIM HELP HIM DURING THE WAR AND THIS BOY STILL GOING AFTER SAKURA. ALL SHE DID WAS CRIED OUT HIS NAME. I kept telling her "he gone he gone he won't bother you no more. No tears. You'll be okay." I kept hugging her. I told her she can stay over at my house. She had help me out with shop with people, but the last people who came in Hinata gasped at I saw those two. I told Hinata she can go in the back she agreed. I saw the two come in, but I act like I didn't notice. Sakura was doing the most. "Hey pig!" She greeted me,but I didn't respond. The shop was closed so no one was in so I would be fine if I had to yell. "What up with you Ino?" She ask, but it was in a rude way. "You." I simply said falty as if I didn't have a care in world at least not for them. "Why are you being mean all of a sudden?" Naruto ask me. I had enough this. So I yelled " BECAUSE YOUR A BLIND IDIOT NARUTO AND YOUR A BACKSTABBING TWO FACE THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT AND ANYONE BUT YOURSELF SAKURA!" I yelled at them my face expression show anger. "INO STOP!" we all looked at Hinata. She was crying tears down her face her eyes still closed. "Just stop it." She said. Sakura was there with a small smile. "Why are you crying Hinata?" Naruto ask. I wanted slap the hell out of him. Hinata had stop me by raising her hand up. She then open her eyes. When she opened them we all gasp in shock as we saw had the sharingan in her eyes."H-Hinata how did you get the sharingan and three of tomeos!?"Naruto asked,but Hinata ignore him. That"Did you know what Ino had ment by all of that?" She ask still crying. "No and why are you crying." Only if you knew. " So basically anything I did for you before didn't matter." She said calmly "What did you ever do ?!" Naruto yelled at her clearly getting upset. "That for you to solve on your own" I had told him then whisper to him " And I promise you you'll regret ever yelling at her and your 'girlfriend' will show her true colors just wait" I told him. Then turn around. Hinata shaking and mumbling then fell. "Hahaha she so weak!" Sakura said as she grabbed Naruto who look surprised at what had just happened and left. I was worried for Hinata she showed her other eyes the next one would be rinne sharingan .

Hinata POV
I had black out again. I was crying on my knees. Then I saw her... Kaguya. She walk up to me. I slowly got up. She also had tears in her eyes. "Y-You're m-my" "Mom" she cut me off holding her hands out and I went in to give her a hug crying. "Shhh it okay" I heard her said although I felt her tears on my shoulders. I hug her like forever. She said saw everything that has happened and she was proud of me for standing up for myself. I woke up in my room with Ino in a sleeping bag on the floor. I was in my bed. After talking to my mother I felt stronger,but I knew I was going to need Sasuke help. So I go out of bed,but my surprise, Ino was up. "I already sent a note to Sasuke-kun, so go back to sleep." I nodded. Then went back to sleep promising myself to not get involve with Naruto no more and stay out his way and I'll start acting cold to others unless their close. Never again. I can't.