ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

Hinata POV
I was walking back from the Hokage office to the gate to send Sasuke off. "I see, so it'll be a while until you get come huh." Ino said. "Hn" Sasuke reply. " I just wanted you to know I love you and don't die on me." Ino said her head down "Ino." He said her name.

He goes up to her and poke her head with two fingers which reminds me of what he did to people he cared about. He cared about Sakura, but as a friend yet again a friend that hurt Naruto. "Ino I love you. I'll see you soon." He said which made her blush.

"See you later Sasuke." I said with a small grin on my face. He nodded. With a very small smile. "Geeze you guys might as well be siblings." Ino said and I laughed at that. I saw that both eyes clashes with each other eyes different color different personality yet connect beautifully.

Ino had to go to the flower shop to help her mother out while I went to go see father, but turns out he was at the Hokage office so I decided to go. I saw him go in the office I heard mumbling. I decided to listen in.

Hokage:I don't know if you notice what's she been through, but she emotionless.

Father: And so is most of the Hyuga clan I don't see any problems.

Hokage: That the problem. You, I, and everyone else knows that Hinata was never this cold to anyone."

Father: She learns the way of the Hyuga.

That really all I need to hear just to go inside. I open the door which made them both shut up. I walked in. "Apologize for walking in without asking, but what my father said was right." I said. 'Hinata!' my mother shouted. 'Not the time, watch.' I replied in my head. "And judging by the conversation you had with him you know about my mother don't you." I asked.

"Yes. Your father told me about when you were on your mission." He replied. "I see." I respond. "And father think of this mission of me becoming stronger. To be a real Hyuga I must train hard." I told him dropping my cold act. " Where is the place I'm going." I say going back to my cold voice. It's called the "Land of lost." He replied. I knew that place it's nice and all, but you're all alone unless you're special or unlucky sometimes both. "I see, excuse me." I said then walked out. I went to my room to just lay on my bed I fell asleep. 'Hinata." I was in my mindscape.

"Yes, mother.' I asked. ' there will be three people at the land of the lost. They'll be there with you and will come with you if your in a troublesome situation.' she said. 'Who are they?' I asked her. I looked at her dumbfounded.

'There are friends that I've train with before you were born or have met your father. They are powerful, but they aren't as powerful as me.' she said the last part a bit cocky a bit. 'Anyway they'll help you become stronger, after you take a test.' she said.

'What test?' I asked I never been there, but my I do know my father forbid me from going which I now see why. 'I cannot say, just be strong.' my mother said with her head down. 'Thank you mom you've done enough.' I told her. I walked up to her and hug her which seem to shock her. She hugged me back. A mother to daughter moment. I wish I had those when I was younger. We let go of each other and I decided to get up and start packing.

Once I was done with that. I decided to take a walk outside. I had walked into Kakashi-sensei wife she was very nice. "Oh hi Hinata how have you been feeling?" She asked. She had dark skin and her hair was in havana twist. Her eyes were almond shape and dark brown.

"I'm doing fine just walking around before I leave tommorow." I tell her. "Well don't let me stop you and stay safe." She told me. "Don't worry I will." We parted ways and I continue with my walk.I saw a certain person that I didn't want to see. I decided to turn around. "Hinata." I heard that voice.

I turned around to see a blonde boy. "Hm." I asked him. "So what are you doing later?" He asked. "Is that really your business." I asked him. "No I suppose it's not. Anyway do you wanna hang out with me a Ichiraku?" He said with a large grin.

"I not interested right now." I said. His smile drop. "Oh, I see well then see you later." He said sadly then walk off slowly. "Hinata how can he get to you if you won't give him a chance." "Ino." I whisper. That's sounds like something she would say. "Wait, Naruto!" I called out to him. He turns around.

"I'll come with you to Ichiraku." I said. In a flash his face was bright and he grabbed me by the arm and started to run to Ichiraku ramen shop. We got there after a minute or two. We sat down on the stools. "Hey old man!" Naruto shouted. Why did I come here again. "Ah Naruto my favorite person and this is Hinata-sama isn't it or Ramen Queen?" He said.

I gave him a warm smile and nodded and laugh a bit. "Nice to see you again." (Remember when Naruto had gotten sick and Hinata was there when they were teenager) "You as well how is your daughter doing with her child and husband?" I asked.

"There doing fine her son can be a handful sometimes." He laughed and I giggled. "Now what could I get you two today?" He asked us. "I'll have the same as always." Naruto said. " I also have what he having." Okay just give me a few minutes.

"Hin-" he was going to talk. "OMG IT'S NARUTO-KUN!!!!!" I flinch at that. " Uhhh, one sec Hinata." He said I just nodded. "Naruto-kun who that girl with you there?" One of then ask. She was dress like me when I was a teen expect with blond hair and pink with her ninja headband around her neck.

"A person who love me for a long time." I heard him said and I blush at that. The girls all look at me the look-a-like glare at me. I was going to turn back around,but... 'Hinata don't even give in. It's a waste of time.' I heard my mother. I just sighed and turn around. I was a bit lost in my own mind.

Thinking what I was going to do. Knowing Ino will be upset that I didn't say anything. And I know I won't bump into Sasuke on the way there. "Why would you fall in love with her she just a person with a scarf around her eyes." The copy cat said.

"That hard to believe, if you're dressing up as my 16 year old self." I said. I didn't turn around when I spoke. All I heard where footsteps leaving and coming towards me. "Hinata?" Naruto asked. I just sighed. "Naruto-" I was about to say. "Here you guy's go!" The man said giving us our ramen. "Itadakimasu."

We started to eat in silence. After about five minutes or so. We got up and left. "Hey Hinata what was it you were trying to tell me?" He asked. I didn't answer, but kept walking in silence. "Hinata." He said.

He pulled me closer to him to stop me. "Can you not." I asked him more like telling him. " Not until you tell me what you were trying to say." He replied and I sighed. "Fine. Now let me go." I said and he did. "Naruto....." He look at me. "What would you do if I was gone for a long time." I asked him.