𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

@Hinatahyuga630 and everyone else for being patient with me!🙏🏾🤧

Hinata Hyuga POV

"Hinata!"

"Um? Do I know you?" I see a young woman who's probably around the same age as mines. She has long raven hair and long silver earings. Her black eyes reminds me of sasuke.

"Come Hinata it hasn't been that long." Why is she acting like I know her. "Maybe you have me confused for someone else." I suggested. "No. I know a Hyuga when I see one! You really don't remember, huh?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Kiyomi Uchiha. Sasuke's twin sister." My eyes went wide. That isn't possible. The Uchiha massacre... Everyone die, but Sasuke.

"H-how is that possible?" I asked. Tears forming in my eyes. "Simple. Itachi brought me to your father to hide me. Your father then brought me here. Not saying anything to the elders. I been staying here most of my life." She said.

"Why are you about to cry?"

I run up to her and hug her. "Talking about it hasn't been long. When it's been years!" I cried. "I guess I forgotten how fast time goes by, huh?" She still normal self after all these years.

I pull back from the hug and calm down. "So how are things in Konohagakure? And how is my brother doing?" She asked. "You're gonna wanna sit down for this one." I said.

~~~

"Sounds like Sasuke. And that would explain why Itachi visited me and it was the last time I ever saw him again." She said. "How did he even find you? Only the Hyugas know where this place is."I said.

"Your father gave him a map before he took me here. Itachi just hugged me randomly. I kept asking him what was wrong, but he didn't say anything. The last thing he did was tap my forehead and then left." She said.

"But. I know he's in a better place. And you know what? I can finally leave this place now that I'm 19." She said with a smile.

"That's right, but are you ready to leave this all behind?" I asked her. "I been thinking about that, but I don't want to be in the same place for the rest of my life. Beside I wanna see my brother again." She said.

"I can understand that. It must've been hard being without any family here with you." I said. "Yeah. But let's not get sappy about my life, alright? Now back to you. You said Ino coming when?" She asked.

"In about four months. I should have master my jutsus and element by then." I said. "Maybe I can help you out with the others as well." She said standing up from the bolder we're sitting on.

"You know them?" I asked. "Of course. I run into them a bunch of time!" She exclaimed. "So do you want my help or not?" She asked.

I thought for a moment. It been a long time since I seen her. And knowing that she was going to leave this place and go to Konohagakure. She might as well she come with me and Ino.

I look up at her and show her a soft smile. "Yes."

______&____&_____

So sorry for taking so long, but like I said I'm working on another story about Mha (Aizawa's daughter) so be on the lookout for that. If you want more info on that then please read the long paragraph in the "conversations" section on my page. I also edit on Kakashi's wife looks. Nothing to major though.

And since election day is tomorrow. I want everyone to safe, because lord knows what's about to happen. 🙏🏾