18.

It had been one month since Louis passed away. It had been one month since I had kissed Louis. It had been one month since I looked into those amazing blue eyes for the last time. It had been one month since I ran my hand through his fluffy hair.

One month without Louis was like one month without sunlight. It was like the birds didn't sing when he wasn't around. It was like no one was the same when he wasn't around, especially me.

One direction wasn't the same. The hardest thing about it was that we were going to have to do a full tour without him. No Louis. It's almost impossible to rehearse without him. We had to figure out who sang his solo in Stockholm syndrome, and who took over the chorus in no control. I felt like I was going to be sick, because doing this without Louis didn't feel right.

One month.

I walked into the flat, and flicked on the light switch. Lou always had left a spare key under the Mat in case I ever wanted to come in. I stared around and saw that it was mostly empty. I went to stare at one of the walls, where oily marks stained it not very neatly. I ran a hand over them. Then, I started going through Louis' drawers, trying to find it. I did. When Louis and I were dating a very long time ago, we had made this scrapbook. It was pictures of us together and it was just all a book of amazing memories. I started flipping through. All the pictures made me smile, but cry too. I thought in my head of all the great times we had together.

I missed him so much.

I set the scrapbook down and went to his bathroom. I gulped and felt myself shaking. I went down into the cabinet and started rummaging through everything Lou had. Then, I found what I was looking for. I wish I hadn't. I took it out and then held it hard in my hands and took a seat against the bathtub. I breathed deeply, and hard because I was so nervous. "I'll be with you soon Lou," I whispered. I felt my hand shaking as I took them out. I felt the bile rise in my throat. I held the pills in my hand and just stared sadly. Then I remembered that Louis was up there and that I needed to go with him.

I took them and felt the last minutes of my life I had tick away

10
I loved Louis so much. I would be willing to do anything for him.
9
I was breathing but I was starting to feel the pain.
8
The reason he died was all my fault. I was such an ass.
7
Why did I ever leave him? He was the best thing that ever happened to me.
6
Those baby blue eyes and fluffy brown hair. Those extraordinary tattoos that lined his arms. That smile that made you smile. Everything about him.
5
Steady breaths Harry, steady breaths.
4
I'm going to miss you mum and I'm going to miss you Gemma. I love you guys okay?
3
I love you lads. Don't stop doing what your doing. Push forward for as long as you can go okay?
2
Close your eyes Harry, it's about to end.
1
All these beautiful memories of me and Louis began to flash so fast and suddenly through my mind. I felt a single tear stream down my face. "Here I come," I heard myself say.

----------------------------------------------
Okay no, I didn't want to have to kill of Lou, but honestly I had to to end the story. Sorry :C also, there is now just an epilogue and it should be short.
Bye