16.

Rehearsals were today. Well, today was the last rehearsal. We had had rehearsals the past few days, and the tour was starting in a couple of days, so this was our last rehearsal. I got up early and put on whatever outfit I could find and just hopped in my car and went. It was kind of far away, so I drove in silence for an hour and a half. I flipped through the radio stations, eager to hear just some decent music. I decided to give up and just leave whatever station I came across. I punched the dashboard, frustrated.

I got there, and walked in. I obviously was the last one there. As I walked in, I was greeted by Liam and Zayn. Afterwards, I found Niall sitting down on the ground. He looked upset and worried. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were squinted. I didn't even have to ask why he was upset. I already knew.

Although a few nights ago was a huge blur in my mind, I still could remember a few things. When I rethought it, it made me feel sick, thinking I could ever act so shitty and fucked up. I didn't tell anyone, but I knew they might find out eventually. Yes, I was a total douche that night and I regretted treating Louis that way. But I was so ashamed I couldn't face Louis. I was a coward. So you may be wondering, why was Niall upset? Niall and Louis apparently "bonded" at the bar that night and became best friends. So, we all walked into rehearsals the next day and we were all there, except Louis. Everyone just thought he was late so we waited for him for what seemed like ages. Finally, we decided to rehearse without him. We were guaranteed he would show up the next day. A day rolled by. Rehearsals. He didn't show up. That's when we were starting to worry. Even I was starting to feel worry bubble inside of me. Everyone was trying to contact him, but his phone was turned off. Niall was pretty upset his new best friend wasn't there to rehearse with him, so that explains Niall's sorrow. But, no one knew where he was and no one knew what to do. Today, he still wasn't here.

"He's still not here Harry," Niall muttered. He sounded pissed yet emotional at the same time, like when your friend promises to meet you somewhere but breaks the promise and never shows up. I just nodded and kept walking.

We rehearsed, until someone from management came and stopped us all of a sudden. "We are going to have to find Louis," they grumbled. "We have to send out search parties." All four of us just nodded. "Someone call Jay and see if she knows where he is." Niall immediately shouted, "I WILL!" He pulled his phone out and began dialing Jay's number. He moved to the back corner, phone to his ear so he could hear her better. We just all stood there, tapping our feet. Finally, Niall returned. "Well, She said that the day Louis returned, he was staying at Jay's home. But, the next morning, Jay found a note in the room he was staying in that regarded that management wanted to have a meeting with him," Niall shot management a glare and returned his eyes to the floor. "He said he was staying at his little flat in London." That's when I heard a smack of palms. I saw Liam with his face buried in his hands. "We don't know where that is." He murmured, clearly annoyed. "Sorry, but that's the only information she knows!" Niall shouted. Then there was a huge argument of everyone talking at once. "We need someone who knows where the 'little flat in London' is!" Everyone exclaimed. I sighed and smacked my face with my hands. "I know where it is." I said rather quietly. Silence fell upon everyone in the room. "Great!" Niall shouted, finally breaking the silence. "Harry, would you and the boys go to the flat together tonight to see if Louis would be there?" the person from management asked me. I nodded solemnly, scared to face Louis after the other night but deep down I felt that he was not okay, and needed our help.

Us four drove to Louis' flat. I was driving. Liam was in shot gun. Niall and Zayn stayed in the back. We drove in mostly silence again, because we weren't sure what to expect when we got there. It was a pretty long drive too, so that made it more awkward.

We got there, and I felt my hands shaking for some reason. Why were they shaking? Zayn approached the door gingerly and tapped with two knuckles. "Lou, are you in there?" No reply came. We stood there for a while. Everyone felt a sense of hopelessness about the whole situation. Everyone but me. I felt my gut telling me Louis was in there, but up to no good. I gulped. I kicked the door and busted it open. The boys looked at me, doubt spread on their faces. I just nodded and they returned the nod, still unsure as we walked in cautiously. "Lou?" Liam called out. "Louisssss!" Niall shouted. No reply. With every step I took, memory flooded back to me. I felt tears come in the corners of my eyes. I wiped them away quickly. As I examined the flat, I heard a scream come from the other side of the flat. I rushed over in that direction, to find Niall, standing in the bathroom doorway. He had his mouth frozen with the wide open mouth expression, and he looked pained. I pushed him from the doorway and took a look for myself. I felt a pit grow at the bottom of my stomach. What I saw was completely bonkers, and something I hope I never have to see again.

There were pills scattered across the whole bathroom floor and a cabinet was still open. Blades were placed on the top of the sink, dried blood skimming half of the blade.  Blood splatters painted the bathroom floor. A trail of thick oozy blood ran up towards the bathtub. And there, in the water that was now bright red with blood, was Louis.

And he looked like a bloody white angel.
----------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! Yay another chapter done! I should be sleeping atm since its a school day, but I wanted to make this. So, I saw 5sos in concert to Saturday. It was such an amazing concert, I can't stop thinking about it. But anyways, sorry for this chapter it's short and pointless. Hah sorry:)