Chapter 18

"I am in love with a memory, I am in love with a future, I am in love with a possibility, I am in love with you." -A.R.Asher

8:45am - An unoccupied room in the Slytherin Manor:

-------------> ASSEMBLÉ,

Grande Jeté,

Plié,

Pirouette,

Arabesque,

Plié ,

Attitude,

Croisé ,

Turn-out, and

Plié once more.

"I did not know you could do ballet." A voice spoke from behind her.

Rose did not have to turn around to know who was standing at the entrance of the door. She could recognise that arrogant but somehow charming voice anywhere.

"Yes, you did," Rose said, positioning herself to face him. "I remember mentioning it to you the first day we met. And I know that you are not the type of person who forgets anything."

Marvolo smirked. "Let me abbreviate on my previous statement - I did not know that you could do ballet so well."

Rose rolled her eyes. "I am glad you think so highly of me." She said dryly.

"You should be," Marvolo said leaning against the door frame, his hands folded in front of his broad chest. "It is an honour to receive such praise from me."

"Then thank you for the compliment, my lord," Rose said bowing mockingly before a soft expression took over her face. "I haven't practised my ballet since I stepped foot in this Manor. I was hoping to get into a routine again."

Marvolo nodded. "You should. It is a graceful and beautiful art. It suits you. I would hate for you to waste what perhaps is one of your only talents due to incompetence."

Rose giggled because that sounded like such a Marvolo-thing to say. She also felt a tad confused on whether she was being complimented or ridiculed. She settled for rolling her eyes. "Thanks, Marvolo, I appreciate the faith. But I don't think ballet is something you can just forget. Get rusty, yes. But forget? No, not really. It's like riding a bike - it's instinctive."

Marvolo hummed at her words.

"I'll be cooking tomorrow," Rose informed him. "It's your choice whether or not you want to try it, but Nagini said that I can definitely improve. Aunt Cissa bought me a cooking book when we went shopping yesterday. Nagini said that she shall help me cook. She said that I wasn't too bad when I cooked last time and that you were just exaggerating as you always do..."