Chapter 27

"Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon." -Christopher Poindexter.

TWO DAYS BEFORE 'THE PLAN':

MORNING:

-------------------> SHE WOKE UP TO A BLINDING WHITE LIGHT.

For a second, she thought that she was in heaven.

But then she realised that heaven would not have a red-haired boy staring at her in an awed expression.

She found that she was sleeping on a bed. The quality of the mattress was very nice and reminded her of the very comfy beds in Slytherin Manor and Malfoy Manor. The room was also very nicely decorated.

But she still felt weird staying in wherever her kidnappers had brought her. (And seriously, what is up with her and getting kidnapped!)

It was quite uncomfortable, to be honest. Almost as uncomfortable as the stare the red-haired boy was still giving her.

She grabbed the first thing her hand could hold -a pillow- and threw it at the redhead's face.

"Ow, mate." The redhead groaned, holding his face. "What was that for?"

"Who are you?" Rose retorted.

"Ron." He answered. "Ron Weasley." He elaborated with a smile.

Rose quickly sat up on the bed and clutched another pillow to her chest, ready to throw it at him.

"Where am I?" She asked him wearily.

She seemed to have gained a talent for getting kidnapped, it seemed.

"The Longbottom Manor. It is the base for the Order of the Phoenix." The redhead- Ron- replied with a proud expression.

The Order of the Flaming Chickens? Was that a new name for KFC, or something?

On second thought, she briefly remembers Marvolo mentioning (ranting) about this Order. Didn't he mention that it was the enemy/opposition/rebellion that she must avoid at all costs? Rose briefly amuses herself by imagining Marvolo's reaction upon finding out that she had been kidnapped by this Order of the Whatever.

"...... And so, as I said before, we rescued you from the Malfoy's, so you don't need to worry. You're safe now." Ron Weasley continued with a bright expression, completely oblivious to her internal musing.

Rose blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"It must have been bad, the way the Malfoy's treated you..." Ron Weasley continued, ignoring her confused expression. "Not to even mention that monster! Slimy gets they are, the lot of them. But don't worry, you're safe now." He repeated in what she assumed was a reassuring tone.

Rose opened her mouth to reply when Ron cut her off again.

"Wait here," He told her. "I'll go and tell the others that you are awake." And with that, he ran off.