THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY
"Ignore me, let's just say I have a split personality"

CHAPTER THIRTY"Ignore me, let's just say I have a split personality"

EGO'S PLANET

"TOO PERFECT," WAS THE FIRST thought for Allison and first words for Frost as the pod opened up and gave the Guardians a good look at Ego's home.

The sun shone brightly in the middlenof the sky, casting rays of light across the land and pillars. From where she stood with Gamora, there seemed to be lucious green valleys as far as the eye could see, each fern looking to be in perfect condition.
There were many different colours across the planet, the yellow sunlight, lucious green grass and plants but some flowers had bloomed with odd colours, pinks, blue and even some purple littered the ground.

"Welcome, everyone, to my world," Ego introduced, raising his arms and motioning to the clean and spotless scenery surrounding them.

The platform the group was standing on shifting, swiftly disconnecting from the ship and gliding through the air. It travelled smoothly and floated across without disturbing any fauna.

"Wow... You have your own planet," Peter half gasped, taken aback by the view.

"Come on. No larger than your Earth's Moon, " Ego responded, spinning on his heels to face the front with a grin.

"Humility. I like it, " Drax half complimented as he examined the scenery too, looking at the bright and clear skies. "I, too, am extraordinarily humble.

Pfft! Yeah right.

There was a swarm of bubble like features that floated over, bouncing through the air. Allison squinted her eyes at one, lifting her hand and hesitantly tapping it. It was like a soapy substance, a liquid but left no residue on her finger.

Bright colours bursted from the bubble, producing smaller ones and gliding away in the wind, slightly startling her as more appeared when Drax popped one, a loud laugh passing his lips.

No. There is something off about this place and I am NOT the only one seeing it.

The platform continued through the scene, only coming to a stop as it docked on the edge of what looked to be a palace. A bridge extended from the edge, creating a pathway to the courtyard and a odd looking fountain.

Are those... fish?

"You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships with out a suit," Gamora pointed out smoothly, jutting her chin towards Ego. "What exactly are you?"