TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
"Thanks for trying to be positive by the way. I do appreciate it"

         COLLAPSING TO HER KNEES, ALLISON'S smirk appeared on her face, her muscles relaxing as she regained her breath

COLLAPSING TO HER KNEES, ALLISON'S smirk appeared on her face, her muscles relaxing as she regained her breath. Her headache seemed to have disappeared and the pain was almost gone, apart from a few cuts and bruises.

"Frost?" She asked, pressing one of her hands to her temple.

Holy-we actually did it! Allison! We saved the galaxy!

Allison laughed at her counterpart's comment, the excitement and happiness clear in Frost's usual sharp and cold tone.

Behind her, Peter stared at the Orb in his hands, his chest moving in large movements as he regained his breath. Him and Gamora exchanged a glance before looking ahead to see Allison return to her feet. A victorious grin stayed plastered onto her face as she spun on her heels to face her newly found companions.

"Well, well, well, quite the light show." Yondu's deep and loud voice boomed over the eerie silence as he and a group of Ravagers approached. "Ain't this sweet."

I do not like him, Allison. And, he can't get the Stone! We're screwed if he does.

Allison physically flinched as one of the Ravagers surrounding them cocked his gun. She slowly tried to relax, her fingers slowly tapping the side of her leg.

"But you got some business to attend to before all the nookie-nookie starts." Yondu crossed the small crater, approaching a bruised and tired Peter with a smirk etched across his face.

I swear to god. If i didn't feel this hungover, i'd say we should freeze him right here, right now!

"Peter, no," Allison said, her voice hoarse and she winced slightly when she felt a slight burning sensation. Stepping forward, she gently grabbed Peter's biceps, making his attention avert to her. Seeing a small drip of blood slide out of a cut on his neck, Allison reached up and swiped it away, quickly adding: "You can't."

"You gotta reconsider this, Yondu," Peter said, turning back to his old mentor and not realising Allison's hand stayed wrapped around his bicep. "I don't know who you're selling this to, but the only way the universe can survive is if you give it to the Nova Corps."

"I may be as pretty as an angel-"

Frost went to scoff in Allison's head when Yondu shifted one side of his coat, revealing the scarlet red arrow.

Oh shit. Uh... Welp, Peter's screwed

"But I sure as hell ain't one." It was clear Yondu didn't want to use his ideal weapon against Peter, the Ravager leader lifting his arm and opening his palm to Peter. "Hand it over, son."