Coming Home

Hey guys!

This is chapter 10!

I hope you enjoy it! Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me how I did? (:

***********************

Chapter 10

Coming Home

We stood there for a while just holding each other, embracing, and sometimes kissing.

"Want to go home? Or back to the club?" He asked.

"Let's go home, I want to get my beauty sleep," I winked at him, and with one arm over my shoulders we walked over to the bus stop.

And then I thought about Jerilyn. Ah, she'll be fine... Hopefully.

We waited for the bus, and then we arrived home. From the bus stop we walked home in the rain. My hair, body, shoes... Everything was soaking wet. And so was Ty.

"Thanks for everything tonight," I murmured as we stopped in front of my house.

"Anytime," he pecked my lips.

"So, ill call you tomorrow?" I wondered.

"Yes," he extended the "s".

"What're you doing tomorrow?" He mumbled.

"Nothing special, why?" I rose an eyebrow.

"I was thinking we can go on a date..." He trailed off. "But this time we will finish the date," he winked.

"Yeah and whose fault was that?" I asked in a stupid voice.

"Whatever, cut me some slack. I didn't see what a beautiful, kind hearted girl you are until tonight," he spoke his heart out.

"Aw," I whined and then I crashed my lips to his. "Your such a romantic."

"Haha, I know I am," he snorted. "So, what about tomorrow night? We can... Go swimming! That'd be fun. And, I'd do anything to see you in a bikini," he winked.

I laughed until my stomach hurt. "Okay, sounds good. Oh, I know you would," I winked back.

He took my hand in his, and with his thumb, made small circles in my palm. I looked up at him, and smiled.

He smiled back.

***

I walked into the house, drenched.

Christelle was sitting on the floor, bawling her eyes out, eating peanut butter and Nutella at the same time.

I evilly smirked and rose an eyebrow. "What ever happened, my dearest Christelle?"

She rolled her eyes over at me, and gave me a rough glare. "My boyfriend... He- he broke up with me," she sobbed.

"Really? And would his name happen to be... Carl?"

Christelle gaped at me. "How in Gods name would you know that?" She hissed.

"At the club, he was there, and he wanted to lose his virginity to me. I saw him grind on other girls... Yeah he's cheating on you."

She bawled even more. And then, Stephanie and Megan came downstairs. "Home already?" Stephanie raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, got a problem? Fuck off," I grunted, and sashayed to my room.

The next morning, I woke up feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

I have a boyfriend. A real boyfriend... One who will care for me when I'm sick, and love me and buy me stuff and cherish me.

A boyfriend.

My eyes glimmered as I read the text he sent me, "hey gorgeous, good morning"

I replied "hey babe. What's up? <3"

I put my phone down, and did my daily ritual. Got dressed, brush my hair, teeth, washed my face... Put loads of makeup on... The usual.

I trotted down the stairs, a big smile on my face.

"Why're you so cheery?" Charlotte wondered.

I sat down at the table. "'Cause I got myself a sexy ass boyfriend," I squealed.

"Really? Are you sure it wasn't just a one night stand?" Christelle grumbled as she bit into her toast.

"No, bitch. Unlike you, I can actually get a fucking boyfriend," I spat.

"I got a boyfriend. And he turned out to be a scum bag," Christelle said that more to herself then to me.

After breakfast was finished, I checked my phone again.

"Nothing, siked for tonight (; ... I love you <3 :*"

And at that moment, my heart swelled.