My so called 'friends'

HEEYYYOOO EVERYONE! What's up? This is my... hmm... fifth book that i'm writing on Wattpad! Well, I hope you enjoy it! Comment, vote, fan, and like! I need ALL the support I can get! :D

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

My so called 'friends'

I walked through the front door of my house... coming home from a club, drunk. I caught a mild case of whiplash, and I stood in place for a couple of seconds so it can ware off. I saw Jamie eating chips while sitting on the floor, watching Jersey Shore. Megan runs down the stairs, crying her eyes out, as usual.

Stefanie is watching with Jamie, while Charlotte and Christelle are playing the board game Monopoly. I slurred, "H-home."

These were my greatest friends. When we were all six, we decided that when we were seventeen, we would all move out together, and live in one house, and so that's what we did. But instead of seventeen, I moved out when I was fifteen, because I hate my parents.

Now we are all nineteen, and the thing we like most is movies and popcorn. The thing I like most, is clubs and alcohol. We graduated two years ago, but I never went to colledge or university. Megan and Charlotte go to Veternarian school together, and Christelle wants to be a biologist. The rest of us, just slack off.

"Why are you always drunk, Sally?!" Megan complained as she wiped away the tears on her tear-stained face.

"I-I ain't, drunk," I slurred.

"Go upstairs," Megan demanded. "I can't put up with you anymore! All you do is go to clubs, get drunk, and grind on guys! Learn how to control yourself, Sally!" she recited.

I slowly made my way up the stairs. It was 1:04 am, and I fell on my bed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, but dropped it on my face, for I was too drunk to hold it to my face. I closed my eyes, and instantly fell asleep.

***

The next morning was hell. I got up with a hangover. I ran to the washroom, and nearly puked my guts out, not knowing Christelle was brushing her teeth. "Ew, fucking gross. Next time, don't go to the fucking club if you can't control your drinking," Christelle complained.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up, and let me puke my guts out in peace?" I spat. She scrunched her nose, and winced at the puke in the toilet, and continued to scrub away at her teeth. After a couple more gags, I got up, and wiped my mouth. I ran down to the kitchen, and found Stephanie reading a book.

"Hangover?" she asked with a grin, keeping her eyes glued to her book.

"Yeah, a huge one," I mumbled as I massaged my temples. 

"Next time don't get fucking hammered, and maybe you won't have that problem," she changed her attitude.

I ignored her, and ripped off a piece of bread from a bun that was randomly lying around. "You know, you don't do anything around this house. The only thing you do is eat all the food, get drunk, and have five different guys in your bed every night," she sputtered.

I rolled my eyes, as I chewed the bread. I quickly ran to the cabinet, and grabbed the Tylonel. I gulped it down with some water, and sat down on the couch. I watched some news, when I finally asked, "Where's the rest of the girls?" 

"Sleeping," she muttered. Jamie and Megan came running down the stairs. "Or maybe they just got woken up by your revolting puking."

"Good morning," Megan sang. She made herself a bowl of cereal, and ate it happily.