The midnight play date

Hey guys! This is chapter 4... sorry I didn't write in a long time! I am posting this chapter and a chapter of Emo Love today!

Enjoy! :D

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

The midnight play date

Ty stared at my chest, and I ran my hands down my chest, letting out a yelp. "Can I have your number?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"Of course you can," he winked. He added his number into my phone, and I added mine into his phone. We exchanged phones, and I put my phone into my pocket.

"Do you want to hang out sometime?" he asked, an eager grin chiseled in the corner of his lips.

"Fuck yeah," I puckered my lips.

"When do you wanna hang?" he asked, sounding desperate.

"Erm, tonight's not good... how about tomorrow night?" I asked, winking.

"Tomorrow night is perfect," he returned the wink. I sighed, and checked the time.

"Well, I better get going. I'm going to the club tonight, and I have to choose which eyeshadow and eyeliner will go together. I'll text you tomorrow?" I smiled.

"Alright, have fun. Talk to you later," he mumbled as he texted someone. I waved goodbye, and started to walk away. I walked seductively, swaying my hips with every step.

I arrived home, and announced, "I'm home!" No one answered. I shrugged, and walked up to my room. I pulled out my makeup bag, and grabbed several eye shadows and eyeliners. I also grabbed my makeup remover, for I am going to try on many different combinations.

I decided to lash up my eyelashes with mascara, so I took that too. I walked into the washroom, and locked the door. I applied the mascara, my eyelashes looking brighter with black then ever. I outlined my waterline with black eyeliner, and applied white eye shadow. It was perfect. I took a picture with my phone, and removed the makeup.

I tried several combinations, and took a picture with each of them, so I can see which one I look the best in. The white eye shadow and black eyeliner go the best, so redid that combination. 

I checked the time. 9:21 pm. Wow, did it really take me THAT long to pick out my makeup? 

I walked back into my room, putting my makeup bag on my night table. I stripped out of my clothes, and struggled into my dress. I pulled on my heels, and walked down the stairs. 10:02 pm. I see Christelle and Charlotte on the couch texting some friends.

"Okay, I guess i'll see you guys later, if you're still awake," I smirked.

"Where are you going now?" Christelle rolled her eyes.

"The club. Where else?" I kept on smirking.

She rolled her eyes again, and Charlotte barged in, "Sally, come on. Stay home. Can you live one night without going to the club and getting drunk? Can you live one night without fucking someone?" 

"No, I really can't." I walked out the door, forgetting about the rest of my 'friends'. I hopped into my car, and drove off.

I arrived at Dixie's Palace, my favorite club. I parked my car, and got out. I walked up to the front door, and saw big, buff security standing in front of the front door, as usual. "Hey Kevin, hey Tiko," I greeted them. They know me very well, since I come here almost every night.

"Hey Sally, hows it going?" Tiko asked.

"Everything's good. I'll see you later," I waved them goodbye.

"Bye Sally, have fun," Kevin returned the goodbye.

I walked through the doors, to hear booming music bounce off the walls. I see girls grinding guys, and guys molesting girls, as in touching them and squeezing their breasts. I grin when I see the bar, and my good friend, Sal, pouring drinks for naughty teenagers.

I walked up to Sal, and greeted him. "Hey Sal! How's it going? Can I have the usual please?" I asked, as he poured my whiskey.

"Here you go," he handed me the pitcher of whiskey. "Hey, how're you gettin' home tonight?" he asked, in his Boston accent.

"I guess taxi. I'll get one of my friends to pick up my car tomorrow," I mumbled as I took a swig of my whiskey. I puckered my face as the strong taste of the whiskey hit my taste buds.

"Strong, isn't it?" he asked, grinning.

"Fuck yeah, but hey, i'm used to it. I drink this shit every night!" we laughed. I handed him $10, owing  him for the whiskey. I walked away, and got on the dance floor. I saw the pogo dancers dancing in their little cages, and I kept a good eye out for some sexy singles, or they can just cheat on their girlfriends. I really don't give a fuck.

All of a sudden, someone smacks into me. I feel arms snake from behind me around my chest. This guy tugs on my breasts, and I growl a bit. He nibbles on my ear, and whispers in it, "Hey sexy."

I turned around, and saw a sexy, marvelous guy. "Hey baby," I cup my hand and squeeze his little friend. He winces, and I smirk. "I'll suck your dick for one hundred dollars," I keep on smirking.

He smirks back, and raises his eyebrows. "Aw, sorry baby, but I don't have that kind of money..." he pouted.

"Ah, i'll do it for free. I'm desperate tonight," I said as I grabbed his hand, and I led him into the private washrooms. It's a washroom where it's one room.

He leaned against the wall, and zipped down his jeans. He pulls down his boxers, and I open up my mouth. His little friend is in my mouth, and I start sucking and moaning. He moans, and I smirk through the suck.

"Oh fuck, it tastes so good!" I moan. He keeps on moaning, and I stop sucking. I stand up, and he switched me now, so I am now on the wall. He starts kissing my neck, then works his way up to my lips. 

"You suck my dick just the way I like it," he murmured through the kiss.

"Really? That's awesome," I moaned back. He kissed my chest, leaving a trail of kisses. All of a sudden, theres a knock on the door. There's a little creak...

and then...

it happened.

*********************************************************************************************************

Okay guys! How did you like it?! Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me what you think? (:

Sorry this chapter's a bit short... I wanna leave you in suspense >:D

xoxo redhearts111