Darling Cafe

Hey guys! This is chapter 7! I hope you enjoy it!

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me what you think!

*************************

Chapter 7

Darling Cafe

The whole car ride included small conversations... But I guess he was saving his breath for the cafe.

He parked in the parking space that was right in front of Darling Cafe, the best Cafe in town.

Being the gentleman he is, he opened the passenger seat door for me and held my hand so I didn't slip when I got out of the car. I looked up and smiled at him, whispering a "thank you".

We walked into the cafe, that was also a pub AND a restaurant, and so we sat down at a booth.

Menu's lay in front of us already, and we opened them up to look at the choices. It took me a while but I decided to eat a corn beef sandwich.

"I'm going to get the corn beef sandwich," I smiled. "What're you getting?"

"The steak special," he told me. "It comes with rice, potatoes, and salad."

Then a waitress popped out from the side, and squeaked "Hi!"

I narrowed my eyes at her. What an annoying bitch. I looked at her name tag... Oh how nice. Her name is Sandy.

"Hello," Ty smiled smoothly.

"What would you guys like to eat and drink?" she chirped.

"I think I just lost my appetite," I lied.

"Oh, well would you like something to drink? Maybe that will bring your appetite back."

What a stupid bitch.

I looked up at Ty, he looked concerned and frustrated. I could see the heat rising to his cheeks... Was he embarrassed that he couldn't bring a girl on a normal date without some bitch ruining it?

"Ty? Are you hungry?" I asked, ignoring the asshole.

"Maybe we should just sit at the bar?" he suggested. I feel kind of bad.

"Whatever, I'll try to eat," I covered it up.

His cheeks turned back to a normal colour, and he smiled.

"I'll get the corn beef sandwich, and a pitcher of Corona," I smiled.

"And I'll get the steak special with a glass of wine," Ty told Sandy the annoying bitch.

"Great! I'll be back with your drinks!" she squealed and ran off, her skinny ass ran into the back kitchen.

"Why did you lose your appetite all of a sudden when Sandy came along?" Ty asked me suspiciously.

"I don't know..." I trailed off. "She just makes me fucking sick to my stomach. Her face, her annoying voice..."

"Okay then..." he narrowed his eyes as he played around with the menu.

Maybe coming here with Ty was a bad idea. I mean, he's such a gentleman, and I'm a bitchy slut. We're no match.

Sandy came back with our drinks, and I took a swig out of my Corona pitcher. Ty took a few sips of his wine and smiled as he watched me gulp down the beer.

"Wow, someone loves beer!" he exclaimed.

"Haha, yeah. Hey, did you know that most beers are made from cereal?" I asked.

"...Random... But yeah I knew that," he smiled again, his white teeth beaming at me.

After a while, our food came. I started to eat, and then rudely asked, "Why are you eating steak for lunch? What are you, some cannibal?"

I meant to say it in a joking way, but Ty didn't realize that it was supposed to be a joke.

"What? 'Kay, listen Sally, tonight your not acting like yourself... Or maybe this is yourself and you were just being all nice to me over texts and at the park... But I'm sick of your fucking bitchy ass attitude so you know what? I think it's best if we go home," he recited as he got his things together.

My mouth hung open as he called over Sandy. "Sandy, can we have the bill now please?" he asked her.

My eyes bulged. He was being serious! "Uh... Yeah sure..." she scurried off to go print out the bill.

"What the fuck are you doing? Why are you doing this?" I questioned in an angry tone.

"Because I'm on a date with a bitchy hoe," he spat.

"EXCUSE ME?!" I freaked out. "Well I'm on a date with a fucked up retard!" I yelled in his face.

"That's exactly why I'm bringing you home... Hah, your lucky that you get a ride home."

Sandy came back with the bill, and Ty left the money on the little bill pocket thing.

"Let's go," he muttered as he stood up. We walked out of the cafe and got inside his car. We drove all the way home, and he parked in my drive way.

"Thanks... I guess," I angrily muttered.

He didn't say anything but drive off.

What a bitch.

************************

Okay guys! How did you like it?! Tell me how I did? (;

xoxo redhearts111