The Meet

HEY GUYS!!! IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD IN A LONG TIME! I HAD WRITERS BLOCK! I HAD NO IDEAS!!!

well, at least im writing now... right? haha, okay well this is chapter 6... some crazy shit happens (; ENJOYY!!! comment, vote, fan, and like!!! xD :D

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

The Meet

"Dad?!" I screamed. I shook my head, not believing my eyes. 

And then... he was gone. Just like that. He vanished, leaving nothing behind.

"Dad!!!!!!" I screamed as I shot out of bed, trying to grab his spirit but i was too late. He was already gone.

Stephanie and Jamie came running into the room, "Sally! What's going on?! What's wrong?!" Stephanie blurted all out.

I sighed, all calm and quiet. "Nothing, I, uh, I thought I saw someone. Never mind," I mumbled as I crawled back into bed, hiding my tears.

"Who?" Jamie asked as she sat down at the edge of my bed.

"My... dad," I sobbed.

"Oh."

It was all quiet for a brief few seconds, until Stephanie asked, "Are you gonna be okay? Or would you like to have a sleepover with someone... or...?" 

"I guess i'll be okay. Weird things have been happening lately... i'm not surprised," I choked.

"We'll talk about this in the morning," motherly Jamie told me in a firm voice.

"Okay," I whispered.

"Now, sleep tight," both Jamie and Stephanie gave me a group hug and left the room. After they left, I kept on staring at the corner where I saw my dad. Did I really see him? Or did my eyes play tricks on me?

After a while of staring and crying, my eyes shut. And I was out until 10:00 am.

I got out of bed; the warm sun blazing through my window. I stretched, and walked out of my room.

"Morning ladies," I smiled as I trotted down the stairs. "What's for breakfast?" I asked. 

"Nothing that concerns you," Christelle spat. 

"Erm, yes it does concern me, because I fucking live here," I hissed back. 

"Cut her some slack, she had a rough night," Jamie helped me out.

"Yeah? How the fuck would you know?" Christelle muttered.

"Because, I was there comforting her," Jamie growled back.

"Hmm, PMSing much?" I asked Christelle in a higher voice. I smiled widely, and sat down at the table like a boss.

"Hah, bitch at least I ain't a whore," she snickered, as Megan and Charlotte snickered with her.

"Do you really wanna start with me bitch?" I questioned as I stood up, ready to fight this bitch.

"Enough!" Stephanie yelled as she pushed down my shoulders, causing me to sit down. She gave everyone two pancakes, and placed the maple syrup in the middle of the table. I grabbed it first, sticking out my tongue at Christelle.

"Look who's starting now!" Christelle blamed me.

"What? Can't take a joke, Christelle? Wow, you should really go see a doctor about those PMS problems... maybe he'll give you some pills. But then again, nothing can help your case." I'm on a roll.

"Oh you've done it now you hooker!" she yelled as she ran around the table and tugged on my hair, scratching me in the meantime. 

I kicked her in the stomach and she fell on her knees. "That'll teach you, bitch!" I pumped out my chest and spit in her hair. She cried out, and sat back down, being a little bitchy grouch.

"Whoa, whatta breakfast!" Megan sighed.

"Yeah I know, we have to crazies living in this house!" Stephanie replied. 

"That's the best you can do, Steph? "Crazies"?" Charlotte question Stephanie, snickering. "What are we, in kinder garden?"

"Shut the fuck up and eat your pancakes, bitch," Stephanie barked, becoming all bitchy.

I gobbled up all of my pancakes, and then got a text message. It's from the guy I met in the park, Ty.

"Hey Sally, it's Ty. We were supposed to hang out a couple of days ago... but I was busy on the day we made plans. So I was thinking, what about today? I'm free all day." 

I smiled, remembering how sexy and handsome he was. "Yeah, today's good! So how about I meet you at the park bench, and we'll go maybe to the cafe?" I pressed send, and sat on the couch watching the Bugs Bunny and Tweety show.

After a minute he replied, "Okay! So, see you there in an hour?"

"Sure!" 

"Okay, see you."

I got up from the couch, excited as fuck. I ran up the stairs, and got changed into some short shorts and a tank top. I brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face, applying mascara and lip gloss with a bit of blush.

I curled my hair a bit, and walked down the stairs. I got ten minutes. I told Jamie, "Hey Jamie, i'm going to the park to meet some guy, he seemed really nice so i'm just going to go and have a coffee with him at Darling Cafe. I'll be back later on, 'kay?"

She looked at me curiously. "Are you sure your just going out for a coffee?" 

"Yes i'm sure. Here, look at our conversation." I handed her my cell, and she read over our conversation.

"Okay... don't come home drunk," she informed me.

"I won't. I promise," I smiled and walked out the door. 

I walked all the way to the park, and saw him waiting at the bench we met at. "Hey," he smiled. God he's so cute when he smiles.

"Hey!" I hugged him and smiled. A million, amazing sparks shot through my whole body. "It's nice to see you again!" 

"You too!"

"So should we get going?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go." He put his arm over my shoulder, and butterflies had a war in my stomach. I nuzzled more into him as we walked over to his car that was parked at the curb.

**********************************************************************************************************

Okay guys! Did you like it? Sorry it was short... next chapter will be longer! I promise!

Dedicated to my stunning best friend emilyheartred. Check out her books! They're really good! :D

xoxo redhearts111