Sparks

Hey guys!

This is chapter 9! I hope you like it! Dedicated to emilyheartred, since she wanted a very very very very very very long chapter (; and because she's my best friend and I love her with all my heart <3 (no homo)

Comment, vote, fan, and like.

************************

Chapter 9

Sparks

As much as I wanted to hook up with this "Carl", I couldn't betray Christelle like that. I just can't.

"O-oh," I stuttered.

"Wait, how do you know her?" he asked, confused.

"Uh, uh... Never mind," I shook my head.

He pulled me into him, my butt hitting his little friend. I gasped, I can't do this.

I pulled away from him, trying to find Jerilyn.

I trotted away, in search for Jerilyn.

"Jerilyn!" I called out. I looked around, and then glanced behind me, and saw Carl following me.

"Shit!" I cursed. I ran this time, all around the dance floor.

Then I finally found Jerilyn, holding scotch in her hand, grinding on some sexy dude.

"Jerilyn!" I exclaimed in relief as I ran up to her.

"Jerilyn, we have to go!" I demanded. "Now!"

She rolled her eyes over to me; they were so red from all the alcohol she was consuming.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?" she slurred her words.

"No, Jerilyn, you don't understand! Snap out of it! We got to go, now!" I groaned.

She rolled her eyes, and craned her neck back over to the guy.

"Kyle and I are having a great time," she slurred.

"My name's Jeremy..." he trailed off, narrowing his eyes as he held her close to him.

"Jerilyn!" I yelled, glancing behind me to see Carl catching up. It looked like he stopped at the bar to get a drink.

"We'll talk later," she slurred. "Just let me have fun with Winston."

Jeremy sighed.

"What did you do to her?!" I screamed in his face, pacing as Carl was nearing me.

"I got her drunk, and later on, I'm going to fuck her so hard, she'll remember this night until she dies," he winked.

"Just make sure you use protection," I winked back.

Then, I turned around, and there right in front of me stood Carl.

"Ugh, stop following me!" I groaned.

"I got you a drink," he grinned widely.

"I don't the damn drink, you probably put some fucking ecstasy or something in it so you can fuck me later on," I spat.

"Oh c'mon, don't be like that," he whined. "I paid money for this drink, just take it."

"No," I hissed, my teeth clenched. I walked away, sighing heavily.

He started to follow me, and I spun around on my heel.

"Okay, now what?" I muttered.

"How do you know Christelle?" he asked, suspiciously.