Flashbacks

Hey guys!

OHMIGOSH I AM SO DAMN SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPLOAD IN LIKE, SERIOUSLY, FOREVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH IDEAS, UNTIL "CRAZY_FUN_ME_" BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME EXCELLENT ADVICE. THANK YOU.

This is chapter 5... I hope you enjoy it!!!!!!! Comment, vote, fan, and like, tell me what you think!!

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Flashbacks

Megan and Jamie burst through the door, and picked up my clothes from the ground.

"Put your clothes on, and get in the car as soon as your dressed! We have to talk to you!" Jamie instructed.

"Uh, okay?" I murmured, confused. The guy ran out of the room; Jamie and Megan followed. I put on my clothes, and trotted out of the room, and outside of the club. I saw Megan's car, and I got into the backseat.

"Why are you guys making me leave?" I asked, annoyed.

"Because, we have to talk to you," Megan mumbled. Surprisingly, they were acting inordinately nice to me. 

"Why? Is someone hurt?!" I screeched.

"No, Sally. Don't worry. Just keep calm," Jamie insured me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, one eyebrow raised. 

"Home," Jamie muttered.

The whole car ride was silent, and then finally, we arrived home. They helped me out of the car, and into the house. When I stepped into the living room, I saw everyone else waiting on the couch, patiently.

"Uh... okay then?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I sat down on the other couch, as they all stared me down.

"Sally," Christelle started. "We all know that ever since your father got into drugs, and started to beat you-," I cut her off.

"This is what you brought me home too?! Depressing stories of my past?! The hell with you guys! With all of you!" I shrieked. 

"No, Sally please listen," Stefanie begged.

"Okay, fine," I crossed my arms.

Christelle continued, "As I was saying, we all know that ever since those terrible events, you've been, well, changing into a whore, more and more each day," she paused, waiting for my reply.

"Go on," I murmured.

"Listen Sally, you gotta stop. Stop everything. You have to be normal. Okay?" 

"I am normal," I narrowed my eyes, pissed off at all my friends.

"You can't keep on doing this," Charlotte barged in.

"You guys act as if I am some alien or something! I am a human being, too, you know! Stop treating me like a piece of trash!" I lashed out on them.

"Well then stop being a hoe!" Stefanie yelled.

I trudged out of the living room, and into my room. I can't take their bullshit. They act as if i'm inhuman or something. What bitches.

I sat on my bed, as the tears streamed down my face. Suddenly, a flashback popped into my head when I was little girl.

FLASHBACK:

"Daddy?" I called out, my little slippers click-clacking against the hardwood floor.